- 1 WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Admit Card Apply Online 2016 Syllabus
- 1.1 Brief Details About West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer
- 1.3 How to Apply WEPSC Panchayat Accounts
- 1.4 West Bengal PSC Panchayat Admit Card
- 1.5 Click Here for West Bengal PSC Recruitment Notification PDF 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released notification for the 164 Vacancies of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Posts. This is the best opportunity for the applicants who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal.
WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer Admit Card Apply Online 2016 Syllabus
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online for the West Bengal PSC post on or before the last date. For more information regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay scale and how to apply for West Bengal Recruitment to refer given below.
Brief Details About West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization : West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Post Name : Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer.
Total Number of Vacancies : 164 posts.
Job Location : West Bengal.
Mode of Application : Online.
Official Website : www.pscwb.org.in
Category Wise Vacancies : 164 posts
- Unreserved Category : 84 posts.
- SC Category : 36 posts.
- ST Category : 10 posts.
- BC -A : 17 posts.
- BC -B: 12 posts.
- PH : 05 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer
Education Qualification :
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
Age Limit :
Applicants Age Limit should not exceed 32 years. For the details about age limit to check WBPSC official notification 2016.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination.
- Personality Test.
Application Fees :
- General/OBC: Rs 160 and service text by Net banking
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee.
Pay Scale :
Pay scale of Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3,600/- plus D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
West Bengal PSC Syllabus
For the details about syllabus and exam pattern to visit official notification, the link is given below.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for online application form : From 30th November 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form : 20th December 2016.
- Last date for submission of fees through offline : 21st December 2016.
How to Apply WEPSC Panchayat Accounts
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the Link named as WEPSC Recruitment Notification 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details in online application form.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button
- Remit the application fees.
- Download the application form and take the printout.
West Bengal PSC Panchayat Admit Card
The postulants who are going to appear in the exam can downloaded hall ticket before the date of examination. Admit card can be downloaded by using registration number. Hall ticket will be updated shortly. Applicants must bring call letter, original identity proof to the examination hall.
WEPSC Audit Officer Result and Merit List
Candidates can check the result, who are qualified written examination then followed by Personality Test. The postulants who are selected for the Personality Test, those candidates names appeared in the merit list. Merit List will be based on their Performance.
For more details about West Bengal PSC Panchayat Accounts and Audit Officer like exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, result and other details to visit official web portal.