Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced a Notification for fulfilling the various vacancies in the department of Indian Army for various Posts. This Recruitment is done by conducting written examinations named NDA & NA. These exams are conducted by Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. NDA Stands for National Defense Academy & NA Stands for Naval Academy. Online application will be starting from 18th Jan 2017.
UPSC NDA Exam 2017 Recruitment NA I Notification, Online Apply 390 Jobs
All the interested and eligible candidates can go to the official website portal of the department and can apply for the Posts through the online mode. There is limited vacancy in various different Indian Armed Force. Candidates who want to join Defense can apply for these Posts.Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form on or before the last date of receiving of the online application form. The official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is www.upsconline.nic.in
Total No of Posts:
1. Naval Defence Academy: 335
(a) Army: 208
(b) Navy: 55
(c) Air Force: 72
2. Naval Academy [10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme]: 55 Posts
candidates belonging to General and OBC category have to pay Rs.100 as an application fee.And there is no application fee for other category candidates.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 1996 and not later than 01st July 1999 are eligible
Dates to Remember
- Opening date of Application Process: 18th Jan, 2017
- Last date of receiving of online application: 10th Feb, 2017
- Exam Date: 23rd April, 2017
How to Apply
- Log on to the official portal at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Look for Online Application/Registration and click on the link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with all the required details as requested.
- Upload Photos as mentioned. Pay Application/Examination Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on or before the Last date. Save your Registration Number for future use. Take a printout of Application for the record.