IFS Indian Forest services
The UPSC government has announced the recruitment for the IFS for the candidates who wants to grow in the government sector. The candidates who are interested to work in this field can apply for this recruitment. The interested candidates can apply online. The eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned below.
The examination procedure is taken in two steps.
UPSC IFS/ Forest Services 2017 Notification, Apply Online Dates
First a preliminary exam is conducted i.e. foe civil services. The candidates who clear this are taken for the second step i.e. interview. Every year this recruitment is done by the candidates. Many candidates apply for the exam.so this year candidates who are applying are advised to prepare well.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject Of Nepal or Bhutan.
Essential Qualification :
candidates must be a graduate degree with Animal Husbandry & veterinary Sciences/Botany/Chemistry/mathematics/physics/statistics/Zoology/Agriculture/forestry/Engineering from a recognized organization.
Age limit :
Candidates age must be between 21-32yrs for Indian Forest Service Exam.The age relaxation period for Reserved category Candidates SC/St is 5yrs as per norms. OBC candidates relaxation period is 3yrs. As on date August 1st 2015.
Application Fee :
candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee through any SBI Branch or net banking. Reserved category candidates SC/ST/PH etc need not pay any of the application fee.
Mode of Selection :
Selection of the candidates is completely based on the performance of candidates in the following ;
**** Preliminary Written Exam (objective Type) and mains Written Exam.
Examination Pattern :
Preliminary Examination :
- It consists of two papers.
- Each paper will be carrying for total 200marks.
- And for completing the paper total 2hrs will be provided.
- First paper consists of objective questions.
- The second paper will be descriptive type.
Main examination :
- It consists 6 papers :
- Paper I – General English – 300 marks.
- Paper II- General Knowledge – 300 marks.
- Paper III-
- Paper IV- Any two subjects 200 marks to be selected from the list of each the optional subjects set out in
- para 2 below. Each subject have two papers -200 marks.
- Paper V-
- Paper VI –
NOTE : There will be negative marking for each and every wrong answer.
List of Subjects for Main Exam (optional subjects)
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary science.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical engineering.
Note : The following combination of subjects are not accepted.
- Agriculture and agricultural engineering.
- Agricultural and animal husbandry and veterinary science.
- Agriculture and forestry.
- Chemistry and chemical engineering.
- Mathematics & statistics.
UPSC IAS Online Application Process 2017:
- Eligible candidates can logon to the official portal www.upsc.gov.in
- Then go to the application form link available in whats new link.
- Select the exam form carefully.
- Fill all the details required.
- Attach the documents, photograph, signature required in the form.
- Pay the fee through any mode.
- Submit the form by checking all the details filled are correct.
- Candidates should take out the print out of the form.
Important dates :
Examination name : INDIAN Forest Service
Preliminary exam date : 18th Jun, 2017
Main Exam date : 28th Oct, 2017
Application start date : 22nd Feb 2017
Last date of application : 17th Mar 2017
Admit cards :
Candidates who are going to appear for the exam and waiting for admit cards, we inform all of them that the dates will be announced after the application process is done. candidates need to keep on checking the official web for more details.
NOTE : all other details will be updated soon on the official website.