- 1 Brief Points about UPSC IES ISS Recruit Notification 2017 :-
UPSC IES ISS Apply Online 2017 Eligibility, Notification Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited the current application for eligibility Test for Indian Economic Services (IES) exam and Indian Statistical Services (ISS) exam for current assessment year 2016. The interested aspirants can apply online for application through online from the official portal of UPSC.
Brief Points about UPSC IES ISS Recruit Notification 2017 :-
UPSC to hire the administrative services, Defense, Engineering Services, Medical, Police, etc. UPSC plays a pivotal role in all over India. Recently UPSC has Published the latest notification of Eligibility exam for IES ISS in order to get into Govt jobs for UPSC.
The interested candidates are applying in large number for applications through Official link of UPSC after checking eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Application Fee and various other details are given in notification.
Details and Important dates for UPSC IES ISS Eligibility Exam 2017:-
- Name of Board :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of exam :- UPSC IES ISS notification 2017
- job role :- IES/ ISS
- Exam Competitive Written exam
- Start date of application :- 08th February 2017
- Last date of application :- 03rd March 2017
- Exam Date – 12th May, 2017
- Status :- release of notification
- Official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IES ISS Notification 2017 :-
- Education Qualification :- Applicant must have complete according to Competitive written exam they select in application
- Age Limit :- The applicants must have a minimum of age 21 years and a maximum of age 30 years and Age relaxation applies.
- Application Fee :- there will be no fees for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 200 for other caste categories for more details check in the web site.
- Pay Scale :- will be 5200 to Rs, 20200 and grade pay will be Rs. 2600 per month
- Selection Process :- It will be purely based on written test and interview for merit candidates
- Admit cards will be given in official link 15 days prior to examination dates
- Exam pattern and syllabus will be given shortly.
The steps to fill form for UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2017 Vacancy :-
- Visit official website of UPSC for filing application form
- Read the notification carefully about eligibility details
- Then fill application form with applicants details
- And submit it after payment of fee
- take print for future use and refer.
Aspirants can pay regular visit to our web or the official website for getting the details regarding the Exam date, answer key, cut off, results, merit list, final result etc.
Related more information and latest changes purpose the candidates has to stay connected to UPSC official link.
Official website :- www.upsc.gov.in