UPSC CAPF (AC) Notification 2017 Vacancy, Apply Online upsc.gov.in
UPSC has published the notification regarding UPSC CAPF recruitment. It is hiring candidates for Assistant Commandants posts. There are a number of vacancies for the interested candidates. The candidates who are willing to join the government department can grab the opportunity and apply for the post.
The candidates can find all the details below in the article. Applicants are requested to go through all the instructions carefully before applying.
UPSC CAPF RECRUITMENT DETAILS:
Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Post Name: AC Assistant Commandant.
Exam Name: AC Group-A
Department: Central Armed Forces.
No: of Vacancies in Each Department:
- Border Security Force:
- Indo-Tibetan Border police-
- Central Reserve Police Force-
- Sashastra Seema Bal-
Website: www.upsc.gov.in .
Eligibility Criteria Required for UPSC Selection:
Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelors degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or Equivalent qualification.
Age Criteria: Applicants age must be between 20-25 yrs as on August 1st, 2016.
Age relaxation of 5 yrs is applicable for all SC/ST/Civilian Central govt servants and 3 yrs for OBC
Processing/Application Fee: All the applicants need to pay Rs.200/- as the application fee to the department. It can be paid online or offline in any SBI branch, in favor of Central Armed Police Force.
SC/ST/ and female candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency & Medical Standard Test.
- Personal Interview.
UPSC CAPF 2017 AC Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be of two papers paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper-1- 250 marks.
- Paper-2 – 150 marks.
- The paper will be of objective type questions.
- The candidates who qualify the written exam will go through Physical and medical test.
- The candidates who clear the second round will be attending the interview for 200 marks.
Syllabus for UPSC CAPF AC Jobs 2017:
Written Exam Syllabus:
Paper-1 : General Mental Ability, Indian Polity & Economy, General Science, Indian & World Geography, Current Events And Indian History.
Paper-2 : Essay & comprehension, General studies.
Physical Efficiency Test Pattern:
|Events||100mts Race||Long Jump||800mts race||Shot Put(7.26kgs)|
|Females||In 18secs||3.0mts(3 chances)||In 4mins 45secs||—|
|Males||In 16secs||3.5mts(3 chances)||In 3mins 45secs||4.5mts|
Application Process of UPSC CAPF AC 2016 Recruitment:
- Open the website www.upsc.gov.in .
- Search for the UPSC application form in the notification section.
- Click on the link and you can find two parts of application forms.
- Fill the first one with all the details and attach the required documents
- Then fill the 2nd part of the application and submit it.
- Note down the registration number available on the screen once the application process is done.
Application start date: 12th Apr 2017.
Last date: 5th May 2017.
Exam date: 23rd July 2017.
Candidates can stay in touch with us for all latest updates.