- 1 UPSC Apply Online ,Lecturer/Director 146 Jobs 2016 Notification, Recruitment
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment Details in Brief:
- 1.1.1 Essential Criteria Required for Recruitment/Application:
- 1.1.2 Selection Process of UPSC Recruitment:
- 1.1.3 UPSC Recruitment Online Application Procedure:
- 1.1.4 Examination Requirement Details of UPSC:
- 1.1.5 Important Dates:
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment Details in Brief:
UPSC Apply Online ,Lecturer/Director 146 Jobs 2016 Notification, Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission has updated the news reading the recruitment of candidates for Grade II posts. The candidates, who are looking for the notification, can now check the details. The applications have been started and the forms must be submitted before the last date. The details of eligibility, application, selection process etc are available below.
There are around 146 vacancies available for the eligible candidates. So the applicants will be undergoing the selection process conducted by the officials. The aspirants who clear all the selection tests will be selected by the officials. The details are available in the article now.
UPSC Recruitment Details in Brief:
Recruiting Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
Vacancies Available: Various.
Seat Availability: 146 seats.
UPSC official link : www.upsconline.nic.in.
Notice Regarding: Recruitment/Application 2016-17.
Mode of Application: Online.
Vacancy details/Seat Allotment:
Grade II Asst.Director-QA-
- Fishing harbor: 01.
- Electrical engineer: 01.
- Electronics & communication engineer: 01.
- Mechanical engineering: 01.
- Textile engineering: 01.
- Capital market: 02.
Grade II Sr. Scientific Officer:
- Chemical: 01.
- Computer Engineer/Information Technology: 01.
- Electrical: 02.
Assistant Engineer NQA:
- Chemical Engg: 02.
- Electrical Engg: 04.
- Metallurgical Engg: 03.
Grade III Specialists:
- Medicine: 30.
- Psychiatry: 01.
- Professor Anesthesia: 75.
Joint Director in Directorate of Adult Education: 01.
Assistant director: 01.
- Bio-Chemistry: 02.
- Forensic Medicine: 03.
- Immuno-Hematology & Blood Transfusion: 02.
- Pharmacology: 01.
- Radio Diagnosis: 01.
- Anesthesiology: 01.
- Community Medicine: 03.
- General Medicine: 01.
- Pediatrics: 01.
- Physiology: 01.
- Tuberculosis Respiratory Disease: 01.
Architect in Department: 01.
Essential Criteria Required for Recruitment/Application:
The candidates must be graduate or post graduate in the relevant fields of positions applying for. The candidates can check the website for more details.
The candidate’s age must be as per the norms of the organization. Based on the position applied, the details available in the official notice.
Application fee & salary details:
Check the below official notification link.
Selection Process of UPSC Recruitment:
The candidates will be selected based on the merits obtained by them in the below tests:
- Written-Online Examination.
- Personal Interview.
The contenders will be shortlisted in each round based on marks.
UPSC Recruitment Online Application Procedure:
- Open the official website home page using the above link.
- Search for the recruitment section and open the registration page.
- Register your name using “New Registration” button.
- Open the appropriate Application notice now and check the details.
- Pay the application fee as per requirement.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents of the applicant.
- Submit the details and save the registration number.
Examination Requirement Details of UPSC:
Admit card for written examination:
The candidates can get their admit cards few days before the exam date from the website. The applicants must have the registration number to download the cards. The entry cards are compulsory so as to write the exam.
Syllabus and pattern of exam:
The candidates can get the syllabus from the page shortly. The applicants can also download previous year papers from the website. The details will be available shortly in our articles.
Results and other details:
The officials will update the details about results, cut off marks, answer keys and merit list once the exam is conducted shortly. Our page will be updated with all the latest news as soon as the officials release the notice.
All the applicants need to visit the site regularly for all the updates.
Application starting date: Available now.
Last date: September 1st, 2016.