UPPSC Uttar Pradesh public Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to conduct the Prelims examination for the Upper PCS posts. This notification was recently released for filling up total 331 vacancies. Now for selecting the eligible candidates for these posts prelims examination is going to be conducting for the applied candidates.
UPPSC Upper Services Exam Date, Admit Card 2017 Prelims Hall Ticket
Examination date has not yet been released, soon the date is going to be released on the official web. For appearing in this exam candidates needs to admit cards. The details about these admit cards are provided below.
Examination Details :-
Organization Name :- UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Post Name :- UP PCS vacancies
Number of posts :-
Official Web :- www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Category of the Jobs :- Government
Location of the Job :- UP Uttar Pradesh
Details about :- Admit Cards
Status :- Releasing soon
Exam Date :- Will be updated on the official web.
Examination Pattern :-
- The examination is going to be conducted for total 400 marks.
- Examination is divided into two papers as paper I and Paper II
- Paper I will be there for General studies of 200 marks.
- Paper II will be for general studies of 200 marks only.
- Each paper will be given total 2 hours for the exam.
For preparing well for the exam candidates can get the details about the syllabus for the exam from official web.
UPPSC Upper Services Prelims 2017 Admit Cards :-
Admit cards are a must for each and every candidate appearing in the exam as without these admit cards candidates will not be allowed to sit and write the exam. Hence candidates can download their admit cards from the official web just before 7-10 days of the exam date. Below are some easy steps which candidates can use for downloading their admit cards.
How to Download UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Prelims admit cards 2017 :-
- Reach the official web first
- Official web is www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- After going here search for the admit card downloading link.
- Open the link and provide details asking in it.
- Details will be asked like your registration number and DOB
- As you give this your admit card will be displayed.
- Download and take its print out.
- Carry this admit cards while appearing for the exam.