UPJN Recruitment JE AE 2016 Notification UP Jal Nigam Apply Online 853 Jobs
Candidates who are waiting for latest government jobs here is the good news for them. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has announced the recruitment for 853 posts of Junior and Assistant Engineer on the official website. Qualified aspirants can register online before the last date of form submission. Interested contenders can apply online.
Details about the Selection Procedure, Qualification and Syllabus etc are mention in below article. A candidate who is preparing for the public sector vacancy can apply on the Official’s of UP Jal Nigam. Application and exam date can update soon.
Brief Details about UP Jal Nigam JE Recruitment 2016:
- Board Name – Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam UPJN.
- Designation – Junior/Assistant Engineer.
- No. of Post – 853.
- Official Website – www.upjn.org
- Category – State Govt. Job
- Location – Uttar Pradesh.
- Required Age – 18 to 40 years.
- Mode of Registration –Online
- Date of Online Application – 31st Oct 2016.
- Last date – 21st Nov 2016
- Selection Process – Written Test and (PI) Personal Interview.
UP Jal Nigam Vacancy 2016:
|Vacancy||No. of Post|
|Junior Engineer Civil||727|
|Mechanical/Electrical Junior Engg.||126|
UPJN Assistant Engg Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification- Candidate must have B.Tech Degree from a renowned university.
Age Limit – Aspirants should be in between 18 to 40 years.
The board will update the details regarding Pay Scale and Application fee shortly. Pay Scale for the JE and AE will as per the Government norms.
Exam Fee for SC/ ST – 500/-
Gen/ OBc – 1000/-
How to Apply for UPJN Junior Engineer 2016:
- Candidates have to log on the official website.
- Find the notification of UPJAN AE Recruitment 2016.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Appropriate candidate can fill the application with correct details.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee accordingly.
- Submit the application form and save it on the system.
- Take a printout for future reference.
UPJN JE Admit Card 2016:
Applicants who are going to appear in Junior/Asst Engineer exam can get their hall ticket on the official website. We can advise to the contenders that be on time on the date prescribe for written test with entry card. Without the admit card board will not permit to sit in the examination hall. To get more latest information about UP Jal Nigam connect with us on our website.
UP Jal Nigam Asst/ Junior Engineer Result 2016:
After the final round, the end result can be uploaded to the official web page. All contenders can be notified about the outcome of Junior/Asst Engineer in advance by the officials.
UPJN JE/ AE 2016 Cutoff Mark:
Only those candidates will go to select for further round who reaches the minimum cutoff marks. Officials can update the minimum score for ST/SC/OBC.
UPJN Merit List 2016:
After the personal interview, aspirants can be shortlisted for the respective post. Name of the selected candidates can be mention in the merit list which will upload by the board. For more related inquiry kindly visit our site and also read the article.