- 1 UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Syllabus 2016 Steno Model Papers, Pattern
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk Syllabus 2016 Steno Model Papers, Pattern
UP Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam had recently updated an employment notification on its own official web which is www.upjn.org for the recruitment of the Routine Clerk and Stenographer posts. The main of the department is to fill total 383 vacancies by this recruitment notification. Many candidates applied for this vacancies till the last date of applications. The department is going to conduct the exam for all the applied candidates for selecting the eligible among those. candidates who applied for this may be worried of what and how to prepare for the exam.
For those candidates, we below are providing you a rough view of the pattern and syllabus of the exam. The details given below by us from www.examboardresults.in for sure will help you in preparing and performing well for the exam.
UP Jal Nigam Routine Clerk & Steno Examination Pattern :-
- Exam carries the objective type of questions with multiple choices.
- Exam is divided into three phases as follows;
- CBT Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Personnel Interview
- For CBT total, 1 hour will be allotted to the candidates for completing the exam.
- CBT carries for total 40 marks.
- The interview will be conducted for 25 marks.
UPJN Routine Clerk Syllabus 2016 Stenographer Exam :-
Below we are providing you the syllabus of the exam from which the exam will e carrying questions. The below-provided syllabus may help the candidates in preparing well for the exam.
GENERAL HINDI :-
- अलंकार, रस.
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव.
- अनेकार्थी शब्द.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE :-
- History of India.
- Economic problems in India.
- Geography of India.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- International issues.
- National and international current affairs.
- About India and it’s neighboring countries.
- Constitution of India.
- Political Science.
- Scientific observations.
- New inventions.
- Countries and capitals.
GENERAL REASONING :-
- Number Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Matching Definitions.
- Essential Part.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- Artificial Language.
- Making Judgments.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection
UP Jal Nigam Model Papers 2016-17 Routine Clerk & Steno Exam :-
Model papers of the exam are available on the official web of the commission. Interested candidates can visit the official web of the department and check for the previous model papers of the above exam. Official web is www.upjn.org