- 1 UP Jal Nigam Clerk Notification 2016-17 UPJN 300 Jobs Online Apply
- 1.1 Brief Details about UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016-17:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh UPJN Clerk Post 2016-17:
UP Jal Nigam Clerk Notification 2016-17 UPJN 300 Jobs Online Apply
Good news for the candidates who are looking for the job in Uttar Pradesh. Recently the UP Jal Nigam has announced to the recruit for the UPJN Clerk Vacancy 2016 on the official website. Interested aspirants can apply online by visiting the UPJN site. Online Application Form will available soon. This is the better opportunity to try for 300 clerk jobs in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Department.
Authority can select the eligible aspirants on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and Interview. Those candidates who are preparing for the UPJN Clerk Job can take reference from the last year model paper which is available on the official homepage. UPJN Clerk Syllabus 2016 Will upload soon by the officials.
Brief Details about UP Jal Nigam Clerk Recruitment 2016-17:
- Board Name – Uttar Pradesh JAl Nigam.
- of Posts – 300.
- Name of Vacancy – Routine Grade Clerk.
- Website – www.upjn.org
- Category – State Government Job.
- Assortment Process – Written Test, Typing Test and Personal Interview.
- Location – Uttar Pradesh.
- Application Availability Date – Update Soon.
- Mode to Apply – Online.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh UPJN Clerk Post 2016-17:
Qualification – Candidates must be pass 10th and 12th Class from the renowned board/university.
Age Limit – Aspirants should be in between 18 to 40 years. Relaxation will be provided by the board on upper age limit for ST, SC and OBC. For more information please refer official notice.
Pay Scale of UP Jal Nigam Clerk:
Applicants who will appoint in Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam as Clerk can get Rs. 5200 /- to Rs. 20200 /- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
How to Apply for UPJN Routine Grade Clerk:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Search the UPJN Clerk Recruitment notice 2016.
- Open the link and read the official norms.
- Eligible aspirants can fill the Application Form.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Attach mandatory certificates also.
- Pay registration fee accordingly.
- Cross check the form and submit it.
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
UP JN Clerk Grade Admit Card 2016-17:
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Department can issue the hall ticket on the official webpage. Candidates ned to download the call letter 10 days prior to the written exam. Those who reach the minimum qualifying score can proceed to typing skill test. For more details regarding Latest Government Job visit our homepage.
Result of UPJN Routine Grade Clerk 2016-17:
Once the board has done with the recruitment process the final result will be declared on the official website. ST, SC, OBC, General cutoff marks can update soon by the officials. Get in touch with us for UPJN Clerk Notice 2016-17.