The Delhi University is going to conduct the LLB LLM entrance examination 2016 for all the interested and eligible candidates who wish to take admission into the three year full-time course Bachelor in Law LL.B and 2-year full-time course Master in Law LL.M in the Delhi University and its various affiliated colleges. The University of Delhi was established in the year of 1922.
University of Delhi(DU) LL.B & LL.M Entrance Test 2017 Application Form
Delhi University has 16 faculties that are Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Education etc. The admission prospectus will be available in the month of May 2016. The application process will be starting in the month of May 2016.All other details about the Application Process,Application Fee,Entrance exam date are given below
DU LLB LLM 2016 Application Form
Delhi University conducts the entrance exam every to take admission into the courses of LLB,LLM. This year also it is going to conduct the exam in the month of June 2017. With the help of this test University shortlists the students and give them admission into the courses. Applicants can apply for the same through Online mode. The admission to LL.B. Course shall be made on the basis of merit in the LL.B. Entrance Test.
Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies
- Faculty of Interdisciplinary and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Music and Fine Arts
- Faculty of Open Learning
- Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine
- Faculty of Faculty of Homeopathic Medicine
The eligibility criteria for admission to LL.B. Degree course
Aspirants with Other Backward Classes (OBC) category should be having a degree of Graduate/Post-Graduate from recognized University and should be having a score of 50% marks . Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to Other Backward Classes,widows/wards of defense personnel (CW) category physically handicapped (PH) category.
The eligibility criteria for admission to LL.M. Degree course
Aspirants with Other Backward Classes (OBC) category should be having a three-year/five-year LL.B. Degree from recognized University and should be having a score of 50% marks and SC/ST should be having 45% marks
- Rs. 700/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST candidates through Counter.
- Rs. 750/- for General and Rs. 300/- for SC / ST candidates through Post.
How to Apply
- Log on to the Official website that is www.du.ac.in/
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Send the application form to Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.