- 1 UAS Bangalore B.Sc B.Tech M.Sc(Agri/Horti) MBA Admissions 2019-20
- 1.1 Overview Of UAS Bangalore Admissions 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For UAS Admission Notification 2019
- 220.127.116.11 UAS UG/ PG Admission Applications 2019
The University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Bangalore will be announcing a UAS Bangalore Admission 2019-20 for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA Degree courses at the University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore. Candidates can obtain the Application form from the official website. Candidates who are interesting in studying in this univ those are now checking and download the UAS B.Sc B.tech Admission Notification 2019 on the official portal. Interested candidates visit the official portal to check the details.
UAS Bangalore B.Sc B.Tech M.Sc(Agri/Horti) MBA Admissions 2019-20
Candidates who are interesting to apply for the UAS M.Sc MBA Admissions 2019 applications on or before the last date. Admissions will be starting in the month of June/ July 2019. It was established in 1963. Candidates keep visiting our website for more notifications from University of Agricultural Sciences. Every year the University of Agricultural Sciences has conducted the Under Graduate & Post Graduate course admissions. If you get more details about UAS Bangalore Admission Applications 2019 like eligibility, selection process, application dates all are updated with below information.
Overview Of UAS Bangalore Admissions 2019
Conducting Board: University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS)
Courses: B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MBA
Article Category: Admissions/ Application.
Name of the Exam: Entrance Test.
Application Starting Date: Released soon
Online Application Closing Date: Updated soon
Exam Conducting Date: Intimate soon
Official Website: http://www.uasbangalore.edu.in/
Eligibility Criteria For UAS Admission Notification 2019
Agricultural Sciences Universities:
- College of Agriculture-Bangalore
- Shimoga- College of Agriculture
- College of Agriculture-Mandya
- Hassan-College of Agriculture
- College of Forestry-Ponnampet
- Chintamani- College of Sericulture
B.Sc: Agriculture, Agriculture Marketing & Co-operation, Forestry, Sericulture, Agriculture Biotechnology
B.Tech: Food Science, Agricultural Engineering
Candidates should have passed years PUC of Karnataka or its equivalent with PCB and any other Science subject or Inter(Agri) and with PCM for B.Tech. (Food Science), agricultural B.Tech (Ag.Engg)
Courses are offered in the faculty of Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture, Agricultural Marketing Co-op Agricultural Engineering (M.Sc, M .Tech, P.HD). Duration of This course is 2 years.
- General Candidates will select on basis of merit i.e. marks obtained in PCB in the 2nd year of PUC or 12th standard.
- Agriculturist’s quota students should appear for Practical Test consisting of 200 marks. Weightage for selection will consist of 50% marks of the entrance test and 50% of marks obtained in PCB in the 2nd year of PUC or 12th standard.
- General Candidates will select on basis of merit i.e. marks obtained in PCM in the 2nd year of PUC or 12th standard.
- Agriculturist’s quota students will appear in Practical Test consisting of 200 marks. Weightage for selection will consist of 50% marks of the entrance test and 50% of marks obtained in PCB in the 2nd year of PUC or 12th standard.
MBA, M.SC: Written Test, Merit list
- 23.8% of seats are reserved for Agriculturist and Children of Agriculturist. These students are the ones whose household income is drawn from agriculture.
- 76.2% seats are given to general quota which will also include seats for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC category as notified by the Govt. of Karnataka.
- 15% of the seats from general quota will reserve for rural candidates belonging to the state of Karnataka and situated in a smaller urban area or transitional areas as mentioned by the state govt.
- 5% of the general seats are reserving for students who have studied 10 years from Kannada Medium.
- 12% of the available general seats are reserving for the Special Category which includes.
UAS UG/ PG Admission Applications 2019
- Candidates who are interested to visit the official portal.
- Find the latest notification on the home page.
- Search for the UG/ PG Admission Notification 2019 link.
- Open that link and read the instructions carefully.
- After reading the notification now click on apply online.
- Now fill and enters your correct details.
- Attach and upload the signature and photograph to submit.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Now submit the details and save application form for future use.
UAS B.Sc B.Tech Entrance Admit Card 2019
The UAS Entrance Admit Card 2019 will available 10 days before the exam date on the official website. The postulants who applied for the entrance exam using their registration ID can download the UAS MBA M.Sc Entrance Hall Ticket 2019. The aspirants must have the hall ticket compulsory so as to get entry to the exam hall. The details about the exam venue, exam date, time and applicants details in the UAS B.Sc B.Tech Entrance Hall Ticket 2019. The print copy with the applicants one ID proof must carry to the exam hall. Further details like download process and the direct link to download the Admit Card of UAS PG Entrance Exam 2019 will update soon n our page.
Result Of UAS M.Sc MBA Entrance Exam 2019
The university will announce the University of Agricultural Sciences PG Entrance Test Results only on the official website. The aspirants using their admit card number can check the UAS M.Sc Entrance Test Result 2019. The postulants must secure the minimum qualifying marks to get the admissions. The details about the qualifying marks as per the category cutoff will be available on the official website. Qualified aspirants will appear in the University of Agricultural Sciences PG Merit List 2018. Depending on the UAS MBA Merit List 2019, contenders will call for the counseling process.