Apply for Tech Mahindra Graduation Walkin (Haryana) on 18 Feb 2015. Tech Mahindra has come up various unfilled vacancies for only 2015 pass outs. The students who are doing BSC, BCA and B.SC can apply for these post at Tech Mahindra. Here we giving the details of the walkins, how to apply for these job, procedure of selection, acceptability criteria, job location etc. The interested aspirants are advised to follow the below steps to apply for the walkin.
Acceptability criteria for the walkin at Tech Mahindra
- The interested aspirants must have 60% in metric, 55% in intermediate and 60% in graduation (average including all previous semisters).
- There should not be any live backlog for interested aspirants
- Only 2015 passouts students are allowed strictly
- Not more than 1 year gap is allowed between two courses
Procedure of selection for Tech Mahindra
There will be two phase for the selection. They are
- Quantitative aptitude test which will be of multiple choice questions
- The person who qualifies aptitude test will to undergo for technical test followed by personal interview (i.e H.R round)
Salary after selection and location of job
The students who clear all the stages will be paid around 2.05 lakh per annum and the job location will be Haryana.
Required documents for walkin
It is advised for every students to have two xerox copies for the following documents
- Latest resume
- Metric pass memo
- Intermediate/10+2 memo
- Graduation memo till previous semesters
- College provided ID cards
- Photo identity cards like voter id/pan card/driving licence etc
Date of walkin and time
Walking date is : 18 Feb, 2015
Time of walkin: 9:00 A.M
Click here to apply for the Tech Mahindra walkin