Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) had issued latest recruitment for the year 2016. Punjab PSC vacancy notification is about 545 vacancies available for the post of Inspector Audit Vacancies. Eligible candidates searching for the Punjab Government Jobs can register online for the PPSC Inspectors Audit recruitment 2017.
PPSC Recruitment 545 Audit Inspector Notification 2016-17 Apply Online
The online applications of PPSC notification has started from 29th November 2016 to 20th December 2016. For more details about education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay scale and how to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission to refer given below.
Brief Details About Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Notification
Name of the Organization : Punjab Public Service Commission.
Post Name : Inspectors Audit Post.
Number of Vacancies : 545 Posts.
Application Mode : Online.
Job Location : Punjab.
Website : www.ppsc.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General : 266 posts.
- Scheduled Caste, Punjab : 55 posts.
- Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab : 55 posts.
- Backward Classes, Punjab : 53 posts.
- Ex-Servicemen/ Lineal Dependent of Ex-Servicemen : 40 posts.
- Physically Handicapped Punjab : 16 posts.
- Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, ESM/ LDESM, Punjab : 14 posts.
- Scheduled Caste, ESM/LDESM, Punjab :13 posts.
- Backward Classes, ESM/LDESM Punjab : 12 posts.
- Sports Person, Punjab : 11 posts.
- Freedom Fighter, Punjab : 05 posts.
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs (Sports ), Punjab : 03 posts.
- Scheduled Caste, Sports Person, Punjab : 02 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab PSC Audit Inspector
Education Qualification :
Candidates should have passed BA/ B.Sc from any recognized university.
Minimum Age Limit : 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit : 37 years.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation will be given category wise as per government rules. For the details about age relaxation to check the official web page.
Selection Process :
The selection process will be based on Competitive written Examination.
Application fees :
- General Category candidate to pay the application fees : Rs.3000/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates to pay the fees : Rs.1125/-.
- Ex- Servicemen category applicants : Rs.1750/.
Pay Scale :
Pay Scale : Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/-.
Grand Pay : Rs. 4800/-.
Important Dates :
- Last date for filling online application form : 20th December 2016.
- Last date for depositing online application fees : 28th December 2016.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the form along with relevant documents: 4th January 2017.
How to Apply PPSC Audit Inspector :
- Open the official website.
- Search for the link named Punjab PSC Audit Inspector application form.
- Click on that link.
- Read the Instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details in online application form.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Download and take a print out.
- Send the printout of application form with relevant documents to the address given below.
Postal Address :
The Secretary Office,
Punjab Public Service Commission (PSSC),
Baradari Gardens, Patiala,
Punjab PSC Admit Card :
The postulants who are going to appear in the exam can downloaded hall ticket before the last date of competitive written examination. Admit card can be downloaded by using registration number, password/ date of birth. Call letter will be updated shortly. The aspirants must bring call letter, original identity proof to the examination hall.
Result & Merit List for PPSC
Candidates can check the result, who have qualified in written examination, those candidates names will appear in the merit list. For more details about merit list & result to check the official website.
For more details regarding the exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, result and other details to visit official notification.