- 1 Syndicate Bank PO Apply Online 400 Jobs 2016 PGDBF Admission Notification
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2016
- 1.2 Online Application Process for Syndicate Bank PO 2016-17
- 1.3 Admit Card For Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer 2017
- 1.4 Download Notification
Syndicate Bank has officially released employment notification 2016. Syndicate Bank has published notification for the recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies in Scale 1 Junior Management Grade for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Finance & Banking course offered through NITTE University and Manipal University. The applicants who are searching for latest govt job in Manipal can utilize this best opportunity.
Syndicate Bank PO Apply Online 400 Jobs 2016 PGDBF Admission Notification
Interested and eligible candidates can apply trough online from 14th Dec 2016 to 28th Dec 2016. For more details about education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay bond, important dates & how to apply to refer given article.
Over View of Syndicate Bank PO Notification 2016
Name of the Authority: Syndicate Bank.
Mode of Application: Online.
Total number of Vacancies: 400 posts.
Post Name: Probationary Officer.
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved category candidates: 202 posts.
- OBC category candidates: 108 posts.
- SC category candidates: 60 posts
- ST category candidates: 30 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Syndicate Bank PGDBF 2016
Applicants should have completed degree/ graduation with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized institutions.
Minimum Age Limit: 20 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 28 years.
- OBC applicants: 3 years.
- ST/ SC/ Ex-service Men: 5 years.
- PWD (Gen): 10 years.
- PWD (OBC): 13 years.
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years.
- Written Examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Personnel Interview.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates to pay the application fees Rs. 100/-.
- General/ OBC candidates to pay the application fees Rs. 600/- through online by using a debit card, credit card & net banking.
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card, Exam Date, Exam Pattern 2016-17 Syllabus
Candidates those who preparing syndicate bank PO exams for exam pattern & syllabus to visit the official web page. We are providing syndicate bank PO exam pattern and syllabus to our official website.
- Starting date for online application form with fees: 14th Dec 2016.
- Last date for submitting the application form with fees: 28th Dec 2016.
- Download of call letter for examination: after 14th Feb 2017.
- Date of online test: 26th Feb 2017.
Online Application Process for Syndicate Bank PO 2016-17
- Initially, visit official website
- Applicants are requested to open Syndicate Bank PO Careers.
- Click on the application form then read the instructions carefully.
- Enter the required details in application form without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned latest pass-photo & signature.
- Then check filled details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and save the application form and take the printout for further uses.
Admit Card For Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer 2017
The postulants who are going to appear in the exam can download admit card before or on 26th Feb 2017. Call letter will be intimated SMS/ Mail. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using application no and date of birth or password. Admit card will be available after 14th Feb 2017.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Result & Merit List
The results and merit list will be generated after completion of selection. The shortlisted aspirants, those names appear in the merit list. The merit list for the selection of posts will be declared soon on the web portal. The postulants can stay in touch with this article for latest updates of above notification.
For more details regarding the Syndicate bank probationary officer to check official notifications.