- 1 SSC MTS (Non-Tech) Notification 2016 Apply Online, Recruitment, Syllabus
- 1.1 Brief Details About SSC MTS Exam Notification 2016
- 1.2 Online Application Process for SSC MTS
- 1.3 SSC MTS(Non-Technical) Admit Card 2017
- 1.4 Result and Merit List for SSC MTS 2017
- 1.5 Click Here for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Official notice
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for MTS 2016. SSC will conduct examination for Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in states and union territories all over India. The SSC scheduled the date for circulating the SSC Multitasking staff notification on 31st Dec 2016.
SSC MTS (Non-Tech) Notification 2016 Apply Online, Recruitment, Syllabus
The applicants who are searching for latest govt job can utilize the best opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online before the last date. For more details about education qualification, selection procedure, age limit, registration fees, pay scale, important date & how to apply to refer given article.
Brief Details About SSC MTS Exam Notification 2016
Name of the Authority: Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) staff Posts.
No of Vacancies: 8300 posts.
Job Location: All Over India.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: Govt Job.
Official URL: www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Multi Tasking Staff
The applicants must have passed Matriculation/ 10th class from any recognized board.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 25 years.
The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
- Written Exam.
- Rs. 100/- for unreserved category candidate.
- There is No Fees for reserved category candidates and all women candidates.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-.
- Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Syllabus and exam pattern and other related information related to recruitment on an official web page with help of this information can start your preparation immediately. For more details about exam pattern and syllabus to check the official website.
- Starting date for online application form: 31st Dec 2016.
- Last date for submitting application form: 20th Jan 2017.
- Download the admit card: March 2017.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam scheduled dates: 16th, 30th April 2017, 7th May 2017.
Online Application Process for SSC MTS
- Candidates can open the Staff Selection Commission official web page.
- Directly download SSC Notification given below.
- Read the notification carefully for instructions.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Submit the SSC multitasking jobs application and proceed to payment.
- Download and Take the printout for future reference.
SSC MTS(Non-Technical) Admit Card 2017
The admit card for the above selection test will be available soon on official site. The contenders who are going to appear in the exam can download call letter prior to the examination. Call letter can be downloaded by using reg no, date of birth/ password. Postulants should bring the original identity proof and call letter along with passport size photo to the examination hall.
Result and Merit List for SSC MTS 2017
The results and merit list will be released after completion of selection. This will be prepared based on the merits & cutoff scores of the applicants. The availability of the result & merit list will be announced by the officials soon.
Stay connected with us to be updated with all the information.