The Staff selection Commission has posted the notification regarding the latest SSC jobs recruitment for the post of Multitasking staff 2016-2017. The candidates who are interested in working in the government sector can grab this opportunity. Candidates who are interested can apply online.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2016 Non-Tech Eligibility, Online Apply
The SSC is going to conduct the exam in the month of April 2016 mostly. The registration for this exam has been started. Aspirants who are willing to apply can register now online. Candidates can get all the details regarding the SSC MTS Notification 2016 below in our article. Postulants are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
The SSC board every year announces many vacancies in their organization. The board receives many applications very year. The exam is conducted in different centers all over the country. So candidates who are interested can grab the opportunity and apply for the job on or before the last date.
SSC MTS Vacancy Details 2016:
Name of the Organization : Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name : SSC Multitasking Staff.
Registration Started : December 2016.
Notice about : SSC Multitasking Jobs 2016.
Job category : Government.
Website Address: www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Eligibility Criteria 2016:
Educational Qualification : Candidates who want to apply can check the qualification details on the official notification available on the website.
Age limit : Age limits must be as per any government norms.
Fee : The aspirants need to pay Rs.100/-. The reserved category candidates are exempted from paying a fee.
SSC MTS Apply Online Process:
- Aspirants can log in to the official website.
- Their candidates can find the job openings link.
- Click on the link for the post need to apply.
- There you can find two parts of registration part-I and part-II.
- First need to start with part-I. Payment of fee should be done before this.
- Then using same server candidates need to fill the part-II of the form.
- Aspirants just need to follow the instructions while filling the form.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with the required details.
- Postulants need to upload the photograph, and required documents needed.
- Now submit the form and can take a printout of application form.
Important Dates :
Application start date : 24th Dec 2016.
Last date : January 1st, 2017.
MTS Exam Dates :
Paper 1: 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 07.05.2017 (OMR).
Paper 2: 17.12.2017 (DES).
SSC Non-Tech Admit Card :
The Candidates can get their admit cards from the official website. The board will upload the admit cards on the official website as soon as the registration process is completed. The dates will be announced soon on our web page soon. Aspirants can get the process of download and all details on our web article.
Note : Applicants can keep visiting our web page for latest updates.