- 1 SSC Constable (GD) Apply Online 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Notification
- 1.0.1 Eligibility Criteria Of SSC Constable (GD) Vacancy 2018
ssc constable recruitment, notification of ssc constable post, ssc constable gd notification, ssc constable apply online, online application of ssc constable, eligibility of ssc constable, ssc constable eligibility, selection of ssc constable, ssc constable selection, application dates of ssc constable, ssc gd application dates, www.ssc.nic.in, ssc, ssc jibs, ssc vacancy,
Good news for the unemployed candidates who are looking for the job in Indian Police. Recently the Government has announced the jobs of SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2018. This is the best opportunity to work in public sector. Every year the department has released the different notifications for different vacancy applications. Interested candidates can apply for the applications on or before the last date. Candidates who are interested to apply for the SSC Constable 2018 Vacancy to visit the official portal. Aspirants who are searching for the constable vacancy those are now utilizing this golden opportunity. Interested candidates apply for this application on or before the last date.
SSC Constable (GD) Apply Online 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Notification
Postulants who are interested in applying for the SSC Constable(GD) Vacancy 2018 Applications on or before the last date. The department soon releases the application dates on the official portal. Every year a lot of candidates applied in this Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) vacancy applications. Interested candidates visit the official portal to check the details. If you get more details about SSC Constable Vacancy 2018 like Eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, application dates and other related details are mentions in the article below.
Brief Description About SSC Constable Notifications 2018
- The Board Name – Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Vacancy for – Constable (GD)
- Work Location: India
- Website – www.ssc.nic.in
- Category – Government Job.
- Application Starting Date: Released soon
- Application Closing Date: Updated soon
- Mode Apply – Online (Offline for J&K Aspirants).
- Article About: Recruitment/ Notification
- Assortment Process – Physical Standard Test (PST Test), PET Physical Endurance Test, Written Exam, and Medical Examination.
Eligibility Criteria Of SSC Constable (GD) Vacancy 2018
The applicant must have to clear the examination of class 10th from the government approved institute.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years,
- Maximum age for this post is 23 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable is applicable as per the rules of the organization for the reserved category candidate.
The Staff Selection Commission Constable vacancies election process is based on the below stages.
- Physical Standards Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination
- For general category candidate, the application fees are 50/- Rs.
- Reserved category candidate and women, there is no any kind of application fees.
Aspirants who are selected for the Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) can get Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade pay of Rs.2000/-.
All lovely aspirants are advised to refer Physical Standards (Height, Chest, and Weight) because it’s very important for their selection to the jobs.
- For Males: 170 cms
- Females: 157 cms
- For Male: Expanded 80 cms
- Minimum expansion 5 cms
Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for male and female.
|Application starting date||Released soon|
|Online application closing date||Updated soon|
|Physical test conducting date||Intimate soon|
|Written exam conducting date||Update soon|
|Admit Card Status||One week before the examination|
|Result declaration date||Updated soon|
Online Applications of SSC Constable Vacancy 2018
- Candidates visit the official website of the SSC i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the latest notification on the home page.
- Search for the Constable Notification 2018.
- Click on that link and read the notification clearly.
- After reading the notification now click on apply online.
- Enter your correct details like personal and educational and contact details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature and documents.
- Pay the required application fee. Submit the final submission
- Save the application for future use.
Admit Card for SSC Constable Exam 2018
After successful completion of the online applications candidates who are applied for this vacancy, those are now going to download the admit card on the official portal. Applied candidates check and download the SSC Constable Admit Card 2018 on the official portal. Candidates without admit card do not allow to the examination hall. The department releases the admit card in 10-15 days before the examination. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Number of Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 120 Minute
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25||2 hours|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
Staff Selection Commission Constable Result 2018
After completion of the examination few days after the result will soon release SSC Constable Result 2018 on the official portal. A lot of candidates applied for the Staff Selection Commission Vacancy applications. Appeared candidates visit the official portal to check the result. Aspirants check and download the result by the use of admit card number and date of birth.