SSC CHSL LDC Admit Card, SSC CHSL LDC/ DEO Exam Admit Card, SSC 10+2 level Exam Admit Card, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Call letter, SSC CHSL LDC / DEO Hall Ticket, Check SSC LDC / DEO Exam Date for Combined Higher Secondary Level Inter Level Exam, SSC CHSL Admit card, Exam Date of SSC CHSL, www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the employment notification for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 on the official portal. The SSC is conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2018 at various examination centers to appoint the eligible candidates for Lower Division Clerk, Data entry operator, Postal/ Sorting Assistants posts. A number of candidates who were interested and eligible for this posts applied application and waiting for the Admit Card of SSC CHSL 2018 appear for the exam.
As SSC finishes the application process it issues the admit card to the eligible candidates on its official website. Most probably it uploads the SSC CHSL Admit card ten to fifteen days before the exam date. Applied applicants now check and download the Exam Pattern/ Syllabus of SSC CHSL Exam 2018 to visit the official portal.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018 LDC/ DEO Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
Few days after successfully completion of the online application process the department soon releases the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2018 on the official portal. Candidates who applied and waiting can download the admit card from official website. Once the SSC releases the admit card candidates as per their region wise can download the admit card to appear for the exam. A large no of candidates applied in this SSC CHSL examination. If you get more details about the SSC CHSL Exam 2018 like exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, exam date etc all are updated with below article.
Overview of SSC CHSL Exam 2018
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: CHSL/ LDC Descriptive Test
Job Location: All India
Job Type: Central Government Job
Category: Admit Card
Exam Date – Updated soon
Result Declaration: Declared Shortly
Official website: ssc.nic.in
Admit Card for SSC CHSL LDC/ DEO Exam 2018
The department officials soon release the admit card on the official portal. Admit card is mandatory for every candidate who is going to appear for SSC CHSL Exam as without it no one will allow entering the examination hall. Applied applicants now check and download the Admit Card for SSC CHSL Exam 2018 on the official portal. So every candidate before exam date must download through online mode from the official website as no admit card will be sent by post. In case candidates are unable to download admit card or any problem candidates should contact their regional office at least one week before the exam. If you get more details to visit the official portal.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018
- First visit to the official website of your region.
- Find the link SSC CHSL LDC /DEO Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link and enter your registration details.
- After entering click on submit button to get the admit card.
- On screen now you can see your admit card has displayed.
- Download and take the print of it for future and exam use.
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL Exam 2018
- The question paper is divided into 4 sections.
- The sections are carrying 50 marks for each section.
- Two hours of duration.
- Language: Hindi & English
- Type: MCQ (Objective types)
- Marking: 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For Paper II:
Candidates who qualified Part-I need to appear Part-2 which will conduct to test the skills of the candidates related to the posts.
Typing test for LDC:
- Candidates have to mention the language of typing while filling the application form.
- This examination is also qualifying in nature.
- The typing speed for the English language should 35 words/ minute.
- The typing speed for the Hindi language it should 30 words/ minute.
Skill Test for DEO:
- This test will conduct for quality candidates for written examination.
- The duration of this skill test will be 15 minutes.
- The candidates must maintain data entry speed of 8,000 key depression/hour on the computer.
- These entries will judge on the basis of correct entries.
- A printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in the English language will provide to each candidate.
Syllabus of SSC CHSL Exam 2018
The General Intelligence will include questions of non-verbal and verbal reasoning. The GI test will include questions on Semantic Classification, Semantic Analogy, Emotional Intelligence, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Coding and decoding, Trends, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Classification, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving.
Synonyms/Homonyms, Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Improvement of Sentences, One word substitution, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Comprehension Passage, Cloze Passage.
Knowledge of current events, general awareness of the environment and society. Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries. General Geography, History, Culture, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Relationship between numbers, Decimal, and Fractions, Computation of the Whole Number.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Time and distance, Time and work, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Discount, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Partnership Business, Mixture, and Allegation.
- Algebra: Graphs of Linear Equations, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems).
- Geometry: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts, Circle and its chords, tangents, common tangents to two or more circles, angles subtended by chords of a circle.
- Mensuration: Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base, Triangle, Regular Polygons, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Right Circular Cone, Right Prism, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right Circular Cylinder, Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Trigonometry: Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc., Trigonometry, Complementary angles, Trigonometric ratios.
- Statistical Charts: Bar-diagram, Pie-chart, use of Tables and Graphs, Frequency polygon, Histogram
Results of SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2018
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department soon releases the SSC CHSL Tier I Result in 2018 on the official portal. Candidates who are participating in this examination those are check and download the result by the use of admit card no and date of birth. If you get more details to visit our website regularly.