- 1 South 24 Parganas Gram Panchayat Samiti Jobs 508 Application 2016 Notification
- 1.1 Brief Details About South 24 Parganas 508 Gram Panchayat
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for South 24 Parganas Gram Panchayat
- 1.3 South 24 Parganas Panchayat Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.4 South 24 Parganas Gram Panchayat Admit card
- 1.5 Click Here for Official Notification
South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2017 has released notification for various posts for the eligible candidates. South 24 Parganas has announced recruitment to fulfill 508 Vacancies of Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti posts. The postulants who are waiting for the latest govt job can utilize the best opportunity.
South 24 Parganas Gram Panchayat Samiti Jobs 508 Application 2016 Notification
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment through online mode. The last date to pay the application charge through the online mode is 23rd Dec 2016. For more details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, important dates & how to apply to refer given below.
Brief Details About South 24 Parganas 508 Gram Panchayat
Name of the Authority: South 24 Pargana Panchayat Samiti and Gram Panchayat.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Mode of Application: Online.
Post Name: Gram Panchayat & Panchayat Samiti Level Posts.
No of Posts: 508.
Official URL: s24pgs.gov.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Gram Panchayat Level: 483 posts
- Gram Panchayat Karmee: 348 Posts.
- Gram Panchayat Sahayak: 82 Posts.
- Executive Assistant: 45 Posts.
- Gram Panchayat Secretary: 08 Posts.
Panchayat Samiti Level: 25 post
- Panchayat Samiti Peon: 19 Posts.
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 05 Posts.
- Accounts Clerk: 01 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for South 24 Parganas Gram Panchayat
Applicants should have passed bachelor of a degree from any recognized university.
Gram Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, Sahayak:
Applicants must have passed higher secondary with 50% marks and must have a 1-year diploma in computer application with knowledge of MS word, MS excel, power point.
Gram Panchayat Karmee & Peon:
Candidates must have completed 8th class from any recognized board.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
- OBC applicants : 3 years.
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
- PWD candidates: 10 years.
Please visit official notification to check fee details.
- Executive Assistant: Rs.7100 to Rs. 37600/- (Grand Pay Rs.3600/-).
- Gram Panchayat Sahayak: Rs.5400 to Rs. 25200/-(Grand Pay Rs.2600/-).
- Gram Panchayat Secretary: Rs.5400 to Rs. 25200/-(Grand Pay Rs.2600/-)
- Accounts Clerk: Rs.5400 to Rs. 5200/- (Grand Pay Rs.2600/-).
- Gram Panchayat Karmee: Rs.4900 to Rs. 16200/-(Grand Pay Rs.1700/-).
- Clerk-cum-Typist: Rs.5400 to Rs. 25200/-(Grand Pay Rs.2600/-).
- Panchayat Samiti Peon: Rs.4900 to Rs. 16200/-(Grand Pay Rs.1700/-).
- Written Examination.
- Viva-voce Test.
South 24 Parganas Panchayat Exam Pattern & Syllabus
For the details about exam pattern & syllabus to visit official notification. We are providing south 24 Parganas panchayat exam pattern and syllabus will be soon.
- Starting date for online application form: 8th Dec 2016.
- Last date for submitting application form: 23rd Dec 2016.
- Date of examination: Updated Soon.
How to Apply:
- Applicants Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link named South 24 Pargana Panchayat Samiti and Gram Panchayat application form link.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details in online application form.
- Insert a scanned passport size photograph & signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take the print out.
South 24 Parganas Gram Panchayat Admit card
The Job Seekers who are going to appear in the exam can downloaded hall ticket before the date of examination. Hall ticket will be updated shortly. Admit card can be downloaded by using reg no password or date of birth. Applicants have to get the original identity proof and call letter along with pass photo to the examination hall.
Result & Merit List South 24 Parganas Panchayat Samiti Level
The contenders can check the result, who are qualified written examination, the followed by viva voice test. The aspirants who are selected for the viva voice test, those candidates names appear in the performance. Merit list will be based on their performance in the viva.
For more details about south 24 Parganas gram panchayat & panchayat Samiti level to visit official notification given below link.