- 1 Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017 Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern, Admit Card
- 1.1 Sikkim HRDD TET Admit Card 2017
- 1.2 Short Points of Sikkim HRDD TET Notification 2017
- 1.3 Sikkim HRDD TET Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.4 Syllabus for Sikkim HRDD TET 2017
- 1.5 Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017
- 1.6 Sikkim HRDD TET Admit Card 2017
- 1.7 Steps to Download Admit Card
- 1.8 Result and Merit List for Sikkim TET 2017
Sikkim Human Resource Development Department (HRDD) has released notification. Sikkim HRDD recruitment for the Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts. Sikkim HRDD is going to conduct the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2017.
Sikkim HRDD TET Syllabus 2017 Teacher Eligibility Test Pattern, Admit Card
The peoples who are in search for the Latest Government Jobs in Sikkim can grab this best opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline from 4th Jan 2017 to 25th Jan 2017. The aspirants who are searching for the admit card, exam pattern & syllabus will be updated soon on the official website. Applicants can need to stay connected with us for more updates.
Sikkim HRDD TET Admit Card 2017
Short Points of Sikkim HRDD TET Notification 2017
Name of the Organization: Sikkim Human Resource Development Department (HRDD).
Post Name: Primary Teacher and Elementary Teacher Posts.
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test.
Job Location: Sikkim.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Official Link: www.sikkimhrdd.org
- The initial date for apply application form: 4th Jan 2017.
- Last date for submitting application form: 25th Jan 2017.
- Issuing date of Admit Card: From 10th February 2017.
- Examination Date of Sikkim TET: 19th February 2017.
The selection process will be based on written exam there are two papers that are Paper 1 & Paper 2.
Sikkim HRDD TET Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam will contain two papers that are Paper I & Paper II.
- The question paper will be consists of objective type/ multiple choice.
- TET exam will contain 150 question for 150 marks.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- Duration of time is 90 Minutes.
Sikkim TET Paper I:
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Language I||30||30 Marks|
|2||Language II||30||30 Marks|
|3||Environmental Studies||30||30 Marks||90 Minutes.|
|5||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30 Marks|
Sikkim TET Paper II:
|S.NO||Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Language I (compulsory)||30||30 Marks|
|2||Language II (compulsory)||30||30 Marks|
|3||For Social Science teacher||60||60 Marks||90 Minutes.|
|4 (i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60||60 Marks|
|4 (ii)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30 Marks|
Syllabus for Sikkim HRDD TET 2017
The paper I- Syllabus:
- Unseen Prose Passages.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Framing Questions Including the Wh-questions.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
Language – II
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Unseen Poem.
- Idioms & Literary Terms.
- Modal Auxiliaries and Phrasal Verbs.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Challenges of Teaching English.
- Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching.
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetics Transcriptions.
- Our Surroundings.
- Water .
- Natural Resources.
- Group songs.
- Parts of Body (internal & external).
- Parts of plants.
- Habitats, types.
- Solar System.
- Our Punjab.
- Basic needs.
- Food, resources, and care.
- Days and Nights.
- Clothes dresses & their care.
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- First Aid.
- LCM & HCF.
- Pedagogical issue
- Data Handling.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Child Development.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Teaching learning process.
- Individual Differences.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Action Research.
- Right to the Education Act 2009.
Paper II- Syllabus:
- Number System.
- Whole Numbers.
- Cube root Profit & Loss.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Components of food.
- Sources of food.
- Cleaning food.
- Change of matter.
- Materials of daily use.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- The Universe.
- The structure of Atom.
Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- When, Where and How.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Ideas.
- Political Developments.
- Social Change.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Culture and Science.
- Women and reform.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Creation of an Empire.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Geography as the social study and as a science.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Social and the Political Life (Civics):
- Local Government.
- The Constitution.
- State Government.
- Making a Living.
- Unpacking Gender.
- Understanding Media
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
Note: For more topics about Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus to visit given below link.
Sikkim HRDD TET Admit Card 2017
The job seekers who are going to appear in the written examination can download hall ticket from 10th February 2017. Admit card can be download by using reg number and password/ date of birth. Hall ticket will be available soon on the official web portal. Admit card download process given below here.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Applicants can visit the official web page.
- Search for Sikkim HRDD TET Admit Card 2017.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the asked filed that is the date of birth or password and reg number and other required field.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the call letter and take the print out.
- Contenders need to get original identity proof, hall ticket along with pass photo to the examination hall.
- All the details about written exam such as roll number, exam date, time and center available in admit card.
Result and Merit List for Sikkim TET 2017
The result and merit list will be updated soon in the officer website. The applicants can check the result, who are cleared for the written exam and who can reach the cutoff marks, those applicants names appear in the merit list. The merit list for the selection of above post will be updated soon on the web page.
For more updates, applicants can need to stay connected with us.