- 1 RRC CR Recruitment 2016 ITI Apprentice 2326 Jobs Eligibility, Application
RRC CR Recruitment 2016 ITI Apprentice 2326 Jobs Eligibility, Application
Good news for the candidates who want to make a career in Maharashtra Railways. Recently Government has announced on the official site that it going to recruit 2326 aspirant as in RRC Apprentice vacancy 2016. Those who are preparing or want to try can apply online. This is the best opportunity for the contenders who complete SSC (12th). There are jobs like Welder, Carpenter, Electrician, Laboratory Assistant, Electronic Mechanic etc.
The selection will be based on qualification and merit list will depend on same. Eligible postulants can submit their form before 30th November 2016. To know more details about Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRCCR) read article below.
Region Wise Post:
|Section||No. of Vacancy|
Brief Description about Railway Recruitment Cell Notification 2016:
- The Board Name – RRC Central Railway.
- Vacancy Name – Apprentice Job.
- of Post – 2326.
- Website – www.rrccr.com
- Mode of Application – Online.
- Selection Process – Merit List.
- Registration Date – 1st to 30th November 2016.
- Age Limit – 15 to 24 years.
- Location – Mumbai.
- Category – Central Govt. Job.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Apprentice Job 2016:
Qualification – Candidates must possess the 10th/12th certificates with 50% marks from the renowned board.
Age Limit – Aspirants should be in between 15 to 24 years as on 1st Nov 2016. SC/ST/OBC can get age relaxation on upper age limit.
How to Apply for RRC Apprentice Vacancy 2016:
- The candidate has to log on to the official website.
- Find the RRC CR Notification 2016.
- Click on that link and read the official advertisement carefully.
- Suitable candidate can apply by fill details in the form.
- Attach Recent Photo and signature along with required documents.
- Make payment for an application form.
- Note the registration number and save the form.
- Take a print out for further use in future.
RRC Apprentice Selection Procedure 2016:
The board has decided to appoint contenders on their educational qualification. Afterward selected candidates have to pass in Medical Examination.
In case the aspirants have same marks in matriculation or 10+2, the older one shall be preferred.
If the ages will same then the selection depends on marks obtained in class 10th/12th. Those who got maximum percent shall be preferred.
Central Railway RRC Merit List 2016:
The applicants will be shortlisted according to their marks in standard 10/12. Those who qualify have to go through a medical examination. Finalized candidates can get their name in the merit list which is declared by the RRC board on the official homepage. To get more updates about RRC CR Notification 2016 check our website.