- 1 RPSC 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Teachers Sanskrit Recruitment 3224 Jobs 2017 Notification
- 1.0.1 Brief Details About Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Notification 2017
- 1.0.2 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria for Raj Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
- 1.0.4 Important Dates:
- 1.0.5 How to Apply:
- 1.0.6 Raj Sanskrit 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2017
- 1.0.7 Result & Merit List for Raj Sanskrit Teacher 2017
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Sanskrit Teacher has recently released recruitment notification 2017. Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher has published recruitment for 3224 Vacancies of Rajasthan 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Posts.
RPSC 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Teachers Sanskrit Recruitment 3224 Jobs 2017 Notification
The students who are looking for the Latest Rajasthan Government Job in Rajasthan can utilize the best opportunity. Interested & eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode. The application dates will be updated soon in the official web portal. For more info about Raj Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 to refer given article.
Brief Details About Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Notification 2017
Name of the Board: Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Post Name: 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Posts.
No of Positions: 3224 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1st Grade Teacher: 134 Post.
- 2nd Grade Teacher: 690 Post.
- 3rd Grade Teacher: 2400 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for Raj Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017
Applicants must have passed degree or diploma in D.Ed, M.Ed, B.Ed by National Council of Teacher Education from recognized board.
Maximum age limit must be 35 years.
1. Written Exam.
For the application fees details to refer official notification. We are providing application fees details will be soon in this article.
The salary details will be updated soon on the official page. For more details pay scale to check official notice.
|Starting date for registration online application form||Updated Soon.|
|Last date for submitting application form||Announced Soon.|
How to Apply:
- Candidates can visit that is the official website.
- Search for the Raj Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2017 on the home page
- Then click on online application link.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Fill the online application form with required details.
- Upload a scanned pass photo & signature.
- Remit the application fees.
- Click on the submit option.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Raj Sanskrit 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2017
The admit card will be available soon on the official web portal. The aspirants who are going to appear in the exam can download Raj Sanskrit Teacher Admit Card 2017 prior to the written exam. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using application number & password/ date of birth. All details about teacher exam details such exam date, time and exam center will be available in the call letter.
Result & Merit List for Raj Sanskrit Teacher 2017
The postulants can check the result, who are qualified in the written exam then called for interview. The aspirants who have selected for the interview, those are must bring original documents and other required certificates to the interview. The applicants who are shortlisted for the post and reach the cutoff marks, those candidates appear in the merit list. Merit list will be based on their written exam marks and interview performance.
For more details about Rajasthan, Sanskrit Teacher to visit official notification. For more updates, candidates can need to touch with this page regularly.