- 1 RBI Assistant Notification 610 Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Syllabus & Admit Card
RBI Assistant Notification 610 Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Syllabus & Admit Card
Good news for the job seekers who preparing for the banking sector. Recently Reserve Bank of India has published to recruit for 610 posts as Assistant on the official website. RBI Online Application Forms can available from 7th November. Interested contenders can apply online. Online is the only mode to register for the above vacancy.
Aspirants need to read the official advertisement before applying and fill the form before the last date. This is the best opportunity to get select for RBI Latest Government Job. There is a different number of posts in different cities. For more details please read the article below.
City Wise RBI State-Wise Vacancy Description:
- Jaipur – 20
- Kolkata – 35
- Patna – 22
- Jammu – 10
- Bhubaneswar – 20
- Bangalore – 35
- Mumbai – 150
- Chennai – 25
- Ahmadabad – 30
- Hyderabad – 31
- Kanpur/Lucknow – 52
- Delhi – 25
- Guwahati – 27
- Chandigarh – 38
- Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi – 30
- Bhopal – 40
- Nagpur – 20
Overview of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016:
- The Organization Name – Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Vacancy Name – Assistant.
- Number of Posts – 610.
- Category – Govt. Job.
- Mode to Apply – Online.
- Assortment Process – Preliminary Test, Main Examination and (PI) Personal Interview.
- Date of Online Application – 7th to 28th November 2016.
- Website – www.rbi.org.in
- Exam Date – 23/24 December 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Asst Vacancy 2016:
Qualification – Candidates have to possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline with 50% aggregate mark from a renowned institute.
Age Limit – Those who are going to apply have the age bar in between 20 to 28 years. 5 and 3 years relaxation provided on upper age limit to ST/SC and OBC respectively. For more information check official notification.
Application Fee – For General and OBC category there is a fee of Rs. 450/- whereas ST/SC/PWD have to pay Rs. 50/-.
How to Apply for the RBI Assistant Jobs 2016:
- Kindly visit the official link.
- Search the RBI Asst Recruitment 2016.
- Open that tab and read the official norm.
- Suitable aspirants can fill the form with valid details.
- Attach scanned Photo, Signature, and required documents.
- Make payment accordingly.
- Submit and save the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Admit Card of RBI Asst Prelims Exam 2016:
Aspirants who have done with their registration process will get the hall ticket on the official website. Candidates can download it 10 days prior to the exam. You just need to fill application number and date of birth DOB to get call letter online.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam Result 2016:
Once the exam commenced on the prescribed date the authority will declare the final result of the official notice. Applicants have to clear the Prelims exam and Mains Paper separately. Those who reach a minimum qualifying score in the Preliminary test will select for Mains which will follow by an Interview.
Stay connects with us for latest RBI Job details.