- 1 Rajasthan HC LDC Apply Online 2043 Stenographer Jobs 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Brief Details about Raj High Court Stenographer LDC Notification 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates:
- 1.3 How to Apply:
Rajasthan High Court has recently released recruitment notification 2017. Rajasthan High Court has published recruitment for 2043 Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts. The applicants who are searching for the Latest HC Government Job in Rajasthan can grab this best chance. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode.
Rajasthan HC LDC Apply Online 2043 Stenographer Jobs 2017 Notification
The Online Application Forms 2017 will be available from 22nd Feb 2017 to 18th March 2017. For more details about Rajasthan HC LDC Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay scale, important dates & How to apply to refer given article.
Brief Details about Raj High Court Stenographer LDC Notification 2017
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan High Court.
Number of Vacancies: 2043 Posts.
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts
Mode of Applications: Online.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Job Category: State Government Job
Official Link: www.hcraj.nic.in
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Lower Disk Clerk: 1733 Posts.
- Stenographer (Hindi): 263 Posts.
- Stenographer (English): 47 Posts.
District Wise Vacancy Details:
|District||Stenographer||Lower Division Clerk|
|Sirohi Abu Road||01||08|
Eligibility Criteria for Raj HC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2017
Applicants should have completed 10+2 class/ Intermediate from any recognized board. For more details about qualification to refer official notification given below link.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
- Written Examination.
- Computer Test.
- General Category candidates to pay the application fees Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women Category candidates to pay the application fees Rs. 25/-.
- For Lower Disk Clerk: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP 2400/-
- For Stenographer: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + GP 3600/-
|Starting date of registration online application form||22nd Feb 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||18th March 2017|
|Admit card issuing date||Available Soon.|
|Date of written exam||Updated Soon.|
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on Raj HC LDC Application Form 2017 on the home page.
- Read the notification if eligible click on apply online.
- Fill the online application form carefully with all mandatory details.
- Make the application fee payment (if required).
- Click on submit button and download the form.
- Take the print of application for further uses.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2017
The candidates who are going to appear in the exam can download Raj HC Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2017 prior to the written exam. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using reg number & password from the official web page. All the details about exam such as exam date, time and center will be available in the call letter.
Result & Merit List for Rajasthan HC Lower Division Clerk 2017
The result and merit list will be announced soon on the official website. The candidates can check the result, who are qualified in the written exam then called for next process. All the details will be issued soon in this article.
For more details about Rajasthan High Court Lower Division Clerk & Stenographer to visit official notification given below link.
Click Here: Official Notification 2017
Click Here: Online Application Form 2017