- 1 Punjab Irrigation Jr Engineer Syllabus 2016 JE Exam Pattern & Admit Card
- 2 Overview of Punjab Irrigation Dept JE notification 2016
- 3 Punjab Irrigation Dept Jr Engineer Syllabus
- 4 Punjab Irrigation Dpt Jr Engineer Admit card
The Punjab Irrigation Dept Junior Engineer Recruitment has released a notification for the recruitment of 373 number of vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical). Under this enrollment, about 296 seats are available for Civil, 61 for Mechanical and only 16 for Electrical departments.
Punjab Irrigation Jr Engineer Syllabus 2016 JE Exam Pattern & Admit Card
The applicants need to download the exam pattern and syllabus to prepare and to score well on the examination. For more details about Punjab Irrigation Dept JE like exam patter, syllabus, exam dates, admit card and other details given here.
Overview of Punjab Irrigation Dept JE notification 2016
Name of the Organization : Punjab Irrigation Department.
Post Name : Junior Engineer.
Number of Vacancies : 373 posts.
Application Mode : Online.
Job Location : Punjab.
Selection Process : Written Test & Interview.
Official Website : www.irrigation.punjab.gov.in
- Starting date for online application form : Available Now ( From 25th November 2016).
- Last date to submission of online application form : 16th December 2016.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form: 18th December 2016.
Punjab Irrigation Dept JE Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted by objective type/ Multiple Choice.
- It consist of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Each question carry 1 mark.
|S. NO||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||General Knowledge / Awareness||10||10 Marks.|
|2||Mathematical Ability||10||10 Marks.|
|3||Language Proficiency (Punjabi &
|4||Mental Ability / Reasoning||10||10 Marks.|
|5||Professional (As per prescribed
qualifications for job related)
Punjab Irrigation Dept Jr Engineer Syllabus
General Knowledge/ Awareness Syllabus
- Current Events.
- National and International Events.
- Important Awards & Honors, Sports.
- Political Awareness/ Polity.
- Science and Technology.
- Persons in News & Places in News.
- General information about the state of Punjab and India.
Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
- Number system.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Time & Work.
- Time and Distance.
Mental Ability/ Reasoning Syllabus
- Coding & Decoding.
- Analogy/ Analogous Problems.
- Distance and Direction.
- Ranking/ Arrangement.
- Problem based on Ages and Calendar.
- Word formation.
- Scheduled Day or Date.
- Symbol & Notation.
- Data Interpretation.
Language Proficiency (SSLC standard) syllabus
- General English.
- General Punjabi.
Professional (Diploma standard) Syllabus
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics, and Water Supply Engineering.
- Soil and Construction Engineering.
- Basic concepts of Thermodynamics.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Mechanics of solids.
- Theory of Machines.
- Materials and Metallurgy.
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
- Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- C. Circuits.
- Basic Electronics.
- Polyphase Systems.
- Different types of instruments.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Power system Protection.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Methods of measuring Electrical quantities.
- Electrical Measurement & Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines (D.C. Machine, Alternator, Transformers, Motors, etc.).
Punjab Irrigation Dpt Jr Engineer Admit card
The aspirants who are going to appear in the exam can download the admit card on or before the last date. Admit card can be downloaded by using registration number, date of birth/ password. Hall tickets link will be updated shortly. The process is given here.
How to Download Admit Card for Punjab JE 2016
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link to Punjab Irrigation Dept Jr. Engineer and download the admit card.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the required field like registration number, password/ date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download it and take a print.
- All the details about examination that is exam date, time & center available in admit card.
- Applicant must bring call letter and original Identity proof to the examination hall.
Result & Merit List for Punjab Dept JE
The condensers who are qualified in written exam, which is followed by an interview. The applicants who are selected for the interview, those candidates have to bring the original certificate to the interview. The job seekers who are selected for the Interview, those candidates names will appear on the merit list. For more information about result and merit visit the official website.