- 1 OSSC Jr Clerk & Assistant Notification 363 Jobs 2016-17 Apply Online
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria For OSSC Junior Assistant
- 1.2 OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 1.3 Important Dates:
- 1.4 How to Apply:
- 1.5 Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
- 1.6 Result & Merit List For OSSC Junior Assistant 2017
- 1.7 Click Here for OSSC Junior Clerk Official Notice
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has issued a notification 2016-2017. OSSC has published recruitment to fulfill 363 Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant Posts. The applicants who are searching for the Odisha SSC Latest Govt Jobs can grab this chance as soon as possible.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online/ offline on 12th December 2016 to 11th Jan 2017. The complete details about OSSC junior clerk like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay band, important dates and how to apply to refer given below.
OSSC Jr Clerk & Assistant Notification 363 Jobs 2016-17 Apply Online
Over View Of OSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2016-2017
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Number of Vacancies: 363 posts.
Post Name: Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant.
Application Mode: Online/ Offline.
Job Location: Odisha
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
Post wise & Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Junior Clerk: 207 Posts
- General category: 22 Posts (Women-07).
- ST category: 104 Posts (Women-34).
- SC category: 63 Posts (Women-23).
- SEBC category: 18 Posts (Women-10).
- PWD: 09 Posts.
- Ex-Servicemen: 02 Posts.
Junior Assistant: 156 Posts
- General: 74 Posts (Women-17).
- ST: 44 Posts (Women-15).
- SC: 23 Posts (Women-07).
- SEBC: 15 Posts (Women-07).
- PWD: 03 Posts.
- Ex-Servicemen: 02 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria For OSSC Junior Assistant
The applicants should have completed intermediate/ 12th class from any recognized board and knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 32 years.
The Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
- preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Computer Skill Test.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all other candidates: No Fee.
Selected applicants of OSSC Junior Asst and Junior clerk notification can get the pay bond of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
OSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Postulants are advised to download the Odisha junior assistant exam syllabus, pattern from the official web page. We are provided exam patter & syllabus to our official notification.
- Starting date for online/ offline application form: 12th Dec 2016.
- Last Date for submitting an application from- 11th Jan 2017.
- Date of Examination: Updated Soon.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission application form.
- Click on the application form.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill the necessary details in application form.
- Upload a scanned passport size photographs & signature.
- Pay the application fees either online or offline.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout for further uses.
- Send filled Odisha SSC application form with specified certificates to the address mentioned below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No.1, Unit-V,
Bhubaneswar – 751054.
Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
Admit cards of the Odisha written test will be available for 10 to 15 days on the home page. Applicants can download their hall tickets from the official site before going to appear in the OSSC junior clerk & Junior Assistant exam 2016. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using reg number, date of birth. Call letter will be available soon.
Result & Merit List For OSSC Junior Assistant 2017
All the aspirants who are going to appear in the Odisha SSC Junior clerk and Junior Assistant exam can check their results in the official web portal after few days of the commencement of examination. The result will be updated Shortly, the applicants who have cleared written exam then followed by computer skill test. The contenders who have reach cutoff marks, those names have appeared in the merit list. Merit list will be based on their performance in the computer skill test.
For more details about Odisha Staff Selection Commission Junior Clerk & Junior Asst to visit official notification given below link.