OSSC Apply Online 115 Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus 2016 Admit Card
Notification of Odisha Staff Selection Commission for Assistant Commercial Tax Office post has released in the month of August 2016. This notification has been published to fill up 115 vacancies of ASS Commercial Tax Office. Candidates who have been waiting for GOVT job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Aspirants who want to apply for this post can view all the necessary information about OSSC recruitment 2016 in the below article such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age restrictions, fee details, etc.
OSSC Asst Commercial Tax Office Recruitment 2016 Brief Information
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts.
Name of the vacancy: Assistant Commercial Tax Office Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Locality: Odisha.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Personal Interview.
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Board the category wise break-up of total number of vacancies & vacancies reserved for women out of total vacancies are as follows:
|Category||Total (Male, Female & Transgender)||Out of which Female|
For more details regarding vacancies, candidates can check the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSC Exam 2016
Applicants who want to apply for OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Office Recruitment should match the below mentioned eligibility criteria such as Age Bar & Educational Qualification.
- Minimum age for the applicants is 21 years.
- Maximum age for the candidates is 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC and for all women candidates.
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Candidate should pass Odia language or equivalent to M.E standard.
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2016
- Online application Starting date: 22nd Aug 2016.
- Last Date for submission of online application: 21st Sep 2016 by 11.59 pm.
- Special category candidates can send the application through speed post: 6th Oct 2016 by 5:00 pm.
Instructions for Applying Odisha SSC Exam 2016
The candidate who wants to apply for the Odisha SSC Assistant Commercial Office post can check the procedure of application in the below article.
- Applicants should log on to the official website of OSSC.
- Select the OSSC Recruitment 2016 option.
- Click on Assistant Commercial Office Post & click on Apply now.
- Fill the required information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photo and signature.
- Click on the submit button & take the printout of the application form.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the OSSC Recruitment of Asst Commercial Officer Exam
Aspirants are suggested refer the syllabus and exam pattern before appearing for the exam. Syllabus plays a crucial role in preparing for OSSC exam to every candidate. The candidates can check the syllabus and exam pattern available below.
Plan of OSSC Exam:
Exam pattern Of OSSC exam contains Preliminary test, written exam & Viva voice test. Details regarding these Exams are given below.
- Preliminary Test: General Awareness-Duration is 1 hour & 30 minutes for 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Written Examination:
|Subject||Duration||Marks||Question Paper Pattern|
|Arithmetic||1 hour & 30 minutes||100 marks||OMR system|
|English||1 hour & 30 minutes||100 marks||Descriptive|
|General Knowledge||1 hour & 30 minutes||100 marks||OMR system|
Candidates about 3 times of the number of vacancies in each category shall be called for Viva voice test.
- Viva voice test.
Syllabus for OSSC Exam 2016
Candidates can check the syllabus according to the subjects in the below article.
Odisha SSC Asst Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus for General English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Miss-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
OSSC Asst Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Series Completion.
- Cause and Effect.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Character Puzzles.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Verification of Truth.
OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Essential Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Differential Equations.
OSSC Assistant tax Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Topics for Static GK
- Indian History.
Topics for General Science
Topics for Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
Admit Card/Hall ticket for the Odisha SSC Exam 2016
Aspirants can download the hall ticket from the official website, before 10 to 15 days of the examination.
Results for OSSC Assistant Commercial Office Exam 2016
Results will be declared shortly after the examination. Candidates can visit the official website for the results/merit list.