Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has depicted a recruitment notification under Health & Family Welfare Department for the post of medical officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Junior class-I (Group-A). It’s the best opportunity for candidates who have completed their studies in MBBS. The applicant can check out the legal notification and can apply online for the mentioned position. Application procedure will start from 2nd Nov 2016 and ends on 20th Nov 2016.
OPSC MO 2016 Notification Medical Officer Recruit, Apply Online
Unreserved – 404
S.E.B.C – 91
Scheduled Caste – 131
Scheduled Tribe – 182
Most Suitable candidate will get Pay Band of Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs 5400/-
- Applicant’s age limit must be in between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st Jan 2016.
- There is age relaxation of five years for SC, ST, Socially and educationally backward classes (S.E.B.C), women and Ex-serviceman category applicants and ten years for physically handicapped whose disability is not more than 40%.
- Applicant must hold MBBS degree from reputed college approved by Medical Council of India.
- Also have valid registration certificate under Odisha Medical “ Registration Rule 1965”.
- For more information please refer legal notification.
OPSC Medical Officer 2016 Application Fee:
- Candidates belong to the unreserved category has to deposit Rs 300 as non-refundable examination fee.
- Other than above-mentioned category i.e. SC/ST and the person with a disability (disability not less than 40%) are exempted deposition of application fee.
- Payment can be done through E-challan to any nearest branch of State Bank of India.
Most suitable candidate will be selected on the basis of written test and career marking. Their weightage is measured as 70% and 30% respectively. Career marking will be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th, 12th, and MBBS degree.
Applicant has to apply for the above-declared post using website. One has to read out every rule and regulations before applying online. Applicant needs to upload a photograph, signature and left thumb impression. All must be clearly visible on the application form. After depositing application fee, one has to send the application form along with necessary document by general post at below mentioned address:
The Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Important Dates and Other Details:
Online Application Start Date:2nd Nov 2016
Online Application End Date:20th Nov 2016
Hard Copy Submission Date: 28th Nov 2016
Exam Date – 18th December 2016
Legal Website: www.opsconline.gov.in
Click here to view notification.