- 1 Noida Metro JE, SC/TO Syllabus 2016 NMRC Maintainer Exam Pattern, Admit Card
- 1.0.1 NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) has recently released notification to fill up 745 vacancies.The recruitment is for Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Section Controller and other Posts. The Applicants who searching for the exam pattern and syllabus details check the article below. we have updated all the information required for the Noida Metro Rail Exam 2016.
- 2 Brief Info Of NMRC Recruitment 2016:
- 3 NMRC Syllabus – Maintainer Syllabus
- 4 Details about the NMRC JE Syllabus 2016:
Noida Metro JE, SC/TO Syllabus 2016 NMRC Maintainer Exam Pattern, Admit Card
NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) has recently released notification to fill up 745 vacancies.The recruitment is for Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Section Controller and other Posts. The Applicants who searching for the exam pattern and syllabus details check the article below. we have updated all the information required for the Noida Metro Rail Exam 2016.
Brief Info Of NMRC Recruitment 2016:
Organization Name: Noida Metro Rail Corporation.
Number of Posts :745.
Exam Date : Upcoming Soon.
Location : Noida.
Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
NMRC Exam Pattern 2016
- This Requirement consists of written test, medical test, psycho test and interview.
- NMRC written Test contains two papers (paper 1 & paper 2).
- This exam contains multiple type questions.
- The languages are Hindi and English.
- The paper 1 contains 120 questions and The paper 2 contains 60 questions,Each question carrying equal marks.
- This Exam consists of negative marking, for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The paper 1 shall be commenced for 2 hours 15 minutes.
- The paper 2 shall be 45 minutes.
NMRC Syllabus – Maintainer Syllabus
Paper – 1
1. Quantitative Aptitude.
2. Logical Ability & Reasoning.
3. General Awareness.
4. General Science.
5. Relevant Trade.
Paper – 2
Paper I Exam Syllabus
- Number System.
- Profit and Loss.
- HCF, LCM.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Unitary Method.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
Reasoning & Logical Ability:
- Number & Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Blood Relations & Decision Making
- A problem on Age Calculation etc.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Abbreviations & Important Days and more.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Who is who?
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
Details about the NMRC JE Syllabus 2016:
Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- Network Analysis.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Computer Hardware
- Industrial Electronics.
- Microprocessors & Micro Controllers.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Advanced Communications.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Measurement & Instrumentation etc.
Topics in Mechanical JE Exam 2016:
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Heat Power.
- The strength of Materials.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Welding and Allied Processes.
- Air Compressor.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machines.
- Pattern Making.
- Machine Tools etc.
JE Civil Topics:
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure.
- Steel structure.
- Masonry structure.
- Estimation and Coating.
- Engineering Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Construction Equipment, Planning and Management.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Drawings, etc.
Paper II Exam Syllabus
- Paragraph Writing.
- Essay and questions on Science &Technology matter.
NMRC Exam Admit Card
The Admit card can be download few days before exams. For more details will be available on the official website. The Applied aspirants must have the hall ticket compulsory to get entry to the exam hall. The postulants using their registration number can download it from the site.
We will update the information regarding the Noida Metro rail Results soon in our articles along with the NMRC Merit List & cutoff details. Stay connected to get the updates.