- 1 NCERT Application 240 Assistant Professor Jobs 2016-17 Notification, Admit Card
- 1.1 Brief Details About NCERT Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Delhi Assistant Officer
- 1.3 NCERT Admit Card
- 1.4 NCERT Delhi Recruitment Official Notification 2016
NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) has published latest government jobs recruitment for 240 professors, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for Teaching jobs in NCERT may apply online.
NCERT Application 240 Assistant Professor Jobs 2016-17 Notification, Admit Card
Aspirants must have a look at the NCERT Assistant and Associate Professor official advertisement to know the necessary details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay scale and how to apply to refer given below.
Brief Details About NCERT Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization : National Council of Educational Research and Training.
Post Name : Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor.
Number of the Vacancies : 240 Posts.
Application Mode : Online.
Job Location : Delhi.
Official website : www.ncert.nic.in
Post Name And Vacancies:
- Professor : 35 posts.
- Assistant Professor : 131 posts.
- Associate Professor : 71 posts.
- Librarian : 01 post.
- Assistant Librarian : 02 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Delhi Assistant Officer
Education Qualification :
The candidates who are searching for Teaching Jobs in NCERT Delhi should have at least 10 years teaching experience from a recognized board. For more details of the educational qualifications of each and every post from National Council of Educational Research and Training Professor Delhi official Advertisement.
Age Limit :
The age limit of the Professor, Assistant and Associate Professor, Assistant Librarian postulants must be as per the official web page of NCERT Delhi.
- Written Examination.
- Personnel Interview
Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PWD/Women category candidates – No need to pay the application fee.
- Unreserved category candidate to pay the application fees Rs. 500/- through online.
Pay Scale :
- Professor : Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with Grand Pay : Rs.10000/-.
- Assistant Professor : Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grand Pay : Rs.6000/-.
- Associate Professor : Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with Grand Pay : Rs.9000/-.
- Librarian : Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with Grand Pay : Rs.10000/-.
- Assistant Librarian : Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grand Pay : Rs.6000/-.
NCERT Delhi Syllabus & Exam Pattern :
We are providing the latest syllabus and exam pattern on this page according to the recruitment official notification given below.
- Starting date for online application form : Available Now (from 26th November 2016).
- Lat date to submission online application form : 25th December 2016.
- Last date of Receipt hard copies : 10th Jan 2017.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link named NCERT Faculty recruitment and online application form.
- Fill all the necessary details in application from.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates need to pay the application fees through online for Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Download and take a print out.
NCERT Admit Card
The condensers who are going to appear in the exam can download admit card before the date of written examination. Admit card can be downloaded by using registration number, password/ date of birth. Hall tickets will be available updated shortly. The postulants must bring original identity proof and call letter to the examination.
Result & Merit List for NCERT Assistant Professors
The candidate checks the result, who are qualified in the exam then followed by an interview. The postulants who are selected for the interview, those candidates have to bring the original documentation to the interview. The Applicants who have selected the interview, those candidates names will have appeared in the merit list. Merit List will be based on their performance. The result will be updated soon. For more details about result and merit list marks to check the official website.