- 1 Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Mb.P.T. Apprentice 259 Jobs Online Application
- 1.0.1 Overview Mumbai Port Apprentice Bharti 2016
- 1.0.2 Mb.P.T.Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.3 Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Application
Mumbai Port Trust had released a latest government job notification for various Apprentice Jobs. There are around 259 vacant seats available in the department. The officials are looking for the eligible postulants to fill up Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice posts. Interested aspirants can now check the Mumbai Port Eligibility Criteria in the article below. The application forms are now made available on the official website. The selection will be done on the merits obtained in the education qualification.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Mb.P.T. Apprentice 259 Jobs Online Application
The officials every year open large recruitment notice to recruit candidates for various positions. Postulants who are waiting for the opportunity can grab the chance and submit their forms online. Only the contenders who satisfy the eligibility norms must submit the forms. Check the complete application details below.
Overview Mumbai Port Apprentice Bharti 2016
Association Name: Mumbai Post Trust.
Post Name: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice.
Total Vacancies: 259.
Website Address: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Article About: Mumbai Port Technician Application 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Vacancies
- Trade Apprentice: 248.
- Graduate Apprentice: 05.
- Technical Apprentice: 06.
Selection Process for Mb.P.T Apprentice Notification
The selection will be conducted on the basis of academic merit of the candidates. The candidates selected for Apprentice post will have the document verification before joining. For more details, contenders can visit the official notification.
Mb.P.T.Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The age limit required to apply for the apprentice posts will be min 14 years to max 21 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the organizational norms.
- Graduate Apprentice: The Candidates must possess Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a surely registered Indian University.
- Technician Apprentice: The Applicants need to have Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- Trade Apprentice: The Candidate must pass 10th/SSC & must have passed National Trade Certificate Exam in the trade of Computer Operator.
The contenders can pay the application fee of Rs.20/- through Demand Draft in the favor of The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai, payable at GPO Mumbai.
Pay Scale for Mb.P.T Apprentice Selection
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts: Rs.4984/-.
- Technician Apprentice Posts: Rs.3542/-.
- For Trade Apprentice Posts: Rs.7741/-.
Key Dates for Mb.P.T Graduate Apprentice Jobs
Application Available From 13th December 2016.
Deadline for Application Availability: 13th January 2017.
Last Date for Submitting Application: 20th January 2017.
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Application
- Visit the official site first.
- Click on the download application form link.
- Fill the application form & attest the mentioned documents.
- Send the application form to the GPO Mumbai, The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
Availability of Mb.P.T Apprentice Merit List
The merit list for the selection of Apprentice jobs will be updated soon on the official site. The merit list will be declared purely on the basis of academic merit. The joining dates, Appointment letter & other info are updated soon on the Mb.T.P Website.