- 1 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Apply Online 750 PSI Jobs 2016-17 Notification, Admit Card
- 1.1 Brief Details About MPSC police Sub Inspector Notification 2016-17
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Police Sub Inspector
- 1.3 Application Process for Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector
- 1.4 Click Here for MPSC PSI Official Notification
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently released PSI recruitment 2017. MPSC has announced notification to fulfill 750 Vacancies of Police Sub Inspector posts. The applicants who searching for the latest government job in Maharashtra can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Apply Online 750 PSI Jobs 2016-17 Notification, Admit Card
The MPSC PSI notification online applications are available from 7th Dec 2016 to 27th Dec 2016. For more details about education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, pay bond, important dates & how to apply to refer given article.
Brief Details About MPSC police Sub Inspector Notification 2016-17
Name of the organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Police Sub Inspector.
Total no of Vacancies: 750 posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Category wise Vacancies Details:
- General category: 566 posts.
- SC category: 98 posts.
- ST category: 53 posts.
- SBC category: 11 posts.
- VJA: 08 posts.
- NTB: 14 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Police Sub Inspector
Applicants must have completed graduate from any recognized university. For more details about qualification to refer official notification.
Aspirants age limit should be in between 18 years to 28 years.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- General category candidates to pay application fees: Rs.373/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates to application fees: Rs.272/-.
Selected postulants for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2016-17 will have a pay scale of Rs. 9,300/-t o Rs. 34,800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4,300/-.
MPSC PSI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The aspirants who are applied for the post, those are to refer official notice we provide MPSC exam pattern and syllabus. For more details about exam pattern & syllabus to check the official website.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now (from 7th Dec 2016).
- Closing date for submitting application form: 27th Dec 2016.
- Date of examination: 12th March 2017.
Application Process for Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link named MPSC police sub-inspector application form link.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required details in online application form.
- Attach a scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take printout.
Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Admit card
The contenders who are going to appear in the exam can downloaded hall ticket before the date of examination. Hall ticket will be updated shortly. Admit card can be downloaded by using reg no password/ date of birth. Job seeker has to get the original identity proof and call letter along with pass photo to the examination hall.
More details regarding exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, model/ question papers will be updated soon in our coming articles.
Result & Merit List MPSC Police Sub Inspector
The result will be declared soon. Postulants can check the result, who are cleared written examinations, which is followed by an interview. The applicants who are shortlisted for the interview, those candidates must bring original documentations & interview call letter to the interview. The Aspirants who are selected for the interview, those candidates names appeared in the merit list. Merit list will be based on their performance in the interview.
For more details about Maharashtra Public Service Commission Police Sub Inspector to visit official notification given below link.