- 1 Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 24564 Gr B Jobs 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Over View of Ministry of Finance Group B Notification 2017
- 1.2 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance India Inspector Notification 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates:
- 1.5 How to Apply:
- 1.6 Finance Ministry Group B Admit Card 2017
- 1.7 Result & Merit List for Finance Ministry Inspector 2017
- 1.8 Ministry of Finance India Group B Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Finance India Recruitment has recently published notification recruitment 2017. Ministry of Finance has published recruitment for 24564 Vacancies of Group B (Inspector) Posts. This is the best opportunity for those who are waiting for Central Government Jobs in India can grab. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode.
Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 24564 Gr B Jobs 2017 Notification
The online application dates will be updated soon from the official website. For more details about Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 to refer given below. Applicants can need to stay connected with this website.
Ministry of Finance India Group B Notification 2017
Over View of Ministry of Finance Group B Notification 2017
Name of the Organization Name: Ministry of Finance India.
No of Vacancies: 24564 Posts.
Post Name: Group B (Inspector).
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: All Over India.
Mode of Application: Online.
Official Link: finmin.nic.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Central Excise (Inspector) : 19999 Posts.
- Preventive officer (Inspector): 2970 Posts.
- Examiner (Inspector): 1595 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Finance India Inspector Notification 2017
Candidates should have completed graduate/ Degree or higher qualification from any recognized institution.
The age limit must not exceed 30 years. The age relaxation will be applicable for category wise as per govt rules.
For the application fees details to refer official advertisement.
Pay Bond of Rs.44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on their below rounds.
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- Physical Test.
|Starting date for registration online application form||Updated Soon.|
|Last date for submitting application form||Updated Soon.|
|Date of CPT Test||Announced Soon.|
How to Apply:
- Postulants can log on to the official web portal
- Search for the link named for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the application form link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the necessary details in online application form.
- Insert a scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download and take a print out for future uses.
Finance Ministry Group B Admit Card 2017
The contenders who are going to appear in the CPT test can download call letter prior to the test. The applicants need to have Finance Ministry Group 2 Admit Card 2016-17, which can be downloaded from the official webpage. The aspirants need to have the registration number/ date of birth to download the entry cards.
Result & Merit List for Finance Ministry Inspector 2017
Contenders after completion selection process will be searching for merit list and results declaration. The applicants who are cleared for the CPT test then called for the physical test. The applicants who are selected for the two test, those appear in the merit list.
Candidates can need to stay connected with us for more info.
For more details about Ministry of Finance, India to visit official notice given below link.