Kannur University is going to release a notification for the students who want to take admissions in the undergraduate, Post Graduate courseUniversity. The university offers various Under graduate and post graduate courses, Certificate courses.Application Forms will be available in the month of March/April 2017. Students can fill up the both in Online or Offline mode. All the details about the process for application are given below.
Courses offered by Kannur University
Under Graduate Courses : B.Com.,B.A.,B.Sc.,BBA,BCA,Certificate(Afsal UI Ulama), B .P.Ed.
B.Tech(Civil,Mechanical,Electrical&Electronics Electronics and Communication,Computer science,Information Technology,Applied Electronics & Instumentation)
Post graduate courses : M.A.,M.Sc,M.Com,MCA,M.Tech.
Law Courses : LLB, LLM
Ph.D in subjects of (1) Agricultural Statistics (Anticipatory); (2) Anthropology; (3) Biochemistry and Immunology; (4) Biotechnology; (5) Botany; (6) Chemistry; (7) Civil Engineering; (8) Commerce and Management Studies; (9) Economics; (10) Education; (11) English; (12) Geography; (13) Geology; (14) Hindi; (15) History; (16) Horticulture; (17) Kannada; (18) Library and Information Science; (19) Life Science; (20) Malayalam; (21) Mathematics; (22) Medical Biochemistry; (23) Medicine; (24) Music; (25) Pharmaceutical Sciences; (26) Psychology; (27) Physical Education; (28) Physics; (29) Photochemistry; (30) Political Science; (31) Sanskrit; (32) Sociology; (33) Statistics; (34) Urdu; (35) Zoology; (36) Information Technology (Anticipatory Vacancy)
- Candidates who wish to take admission into the any of the /under Graduate Courses they should be having intermediate (10+2) in any discipline.Duration of this course is 3 year.
- Duration of B.Tech Courses is 4 years.
- Candidates who wish to take admission in any of the Post Graduate Courses they should be having a bachelor degree with the specific specialization in which they want to take admission.Duration of this Course is 2 year.
- Master of Law: It is a 2 year course. The minimum eligibility is Bachelor degree preferably in Law.
- B.P.Ed is Bachelor in Physical Education.To get admission in B.P.Ed candidates should have done Intermediate (10+2).Its basically a 1 year degree course.
- MCA To get admission in MCA candidates should be having BCA degree from recognized university with Mathematics as a subject in HSC.Other graduates such as B Sc, B.A and B.Com students can also apply for this course.Duration of this course is 3 years.
- To get Admission in Ph.D University conducts entrance exam candidates who will be shortlisted for in the exam will be getting an admission.
How to Apply
Log on to the Official website that is www.kannuruniversity.ac.in and Fill the Application form through online mode and Demand Draft of admission fees and the required certificates have to be attached with the application form and Submit in the admin office before Last date.