Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Notification 2643 JKSS Teacher Anganwadi Worker Application
JKSS has published to recruit 2643 appropriate candidates for the Anganwadi Worker, Nursery Teacher, and 4th Gr Worker. Application Forms are available on the official website. Contenders have to download the form and after filling send it to the Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Authority. To acquire details about the Computer Teachers and other vacancies read the article below.
Aspirants who are looking for latest Anganwadi Government Jobs 2016 now can apply in Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan before the last date. The selection process divided into two sections, Written Test and Interview. Those who achieve minimum qualifying marks in written test can proceed for next rounds.
Brief Details about JKSS Recruitment 2016:
- The Board Name – Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan JKSS.
- Mode of Application – Online/Offline.
- of Post – 2643
- Designation – Anganwadi Teacher.
- Category – Govt Jobs.
- Website –www.jankaushal.org.in
- Job Location – Delhi.
- Selection Process – Written Test/Interview.
- Application Date – Available till 30th
Details of Vacancy – Post Wise:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Grade IV Teacher||752|
Jan Kaushal Shiksha Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2016:
Qualification – Candidates must have pass 10th and 12th from the renowned board.
Age Limit – Age limit differs according to the posts.
- For Comp Teacher/ Nursery Teacher/ Anganwadi Teacher it should be in between 18 to 35 years.
- For Yoga Teacher, age band is 18 – 30 years.
|For General||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply for JKSS Computer Teacher 2016:
- Candidates should have visit the official page.
- Find JKSS Notification 2016.
- Click on that link.
- Read eligibility criteria thoroughly given in official notification.
- Suitable aspirant hit on the application form.
- Pay for registration fee according to the category.
- Download it and take a print out.
- Fill the application form with appropriate details.
- Paste recent photo and sign in prescribed column.
- Attach a photocopy of educational certificates.
- Send it to this address – To the Director, Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan, F – 205, 2nd Floor, Aditya Complex, Plot no. – 4, Central Market, Sector IV, Dwaraka New Delhi – 110075.
JKSS Teacher Admit Card 2016:
Once the candidates did with the registration process, you can get their hall ticket on the official web portal. Applicants have to start preparing to crack the entrance exam. Entry card is mandatory in the written exam; otherwise, the board cannot allow in the examination. We can suggest reaching one hour before on the prescribed center. To get the latest update about Jan Kaushal Shiksha Sansthan Jobs 2016 read our article.
JKSS Worker Result 2016:
The result can be declared on the official website. The recruitment process can totally depend on the performance of individuals. ST/SC Cutoff Mark can be providing the official link. Those who reach minimum qualifying marks can get select for the interview. If the aspirants clear the final round they will appoint as above mention posts. To know about new Anganwadi Vacancy 2016 visit our site regularly.