- 1 Indian Navy Officer Jobs 12th B.Tech Entry Scheme Apply Online 2017 Notification
Good News for the candidates who are looking for the India Navy Job. Recently Government has announced to appoint for various posts. Candidates who pass the intermediate exam can apply online from 12th Dec 2016 to 2nd Jan 2017. Those selected in Indian Navy will induce as Cadets of four years B.Tech Course in Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering at the Naval Academy. Contenders will award B.Tech Degree from the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
This is the very good opportunity the students who just clear or going to pass the 10+2 Exam. We can mention the details like eligibility criteria, selection process in the article below.
- The Board Name – Indian Navy.
- Vacancy – Officers Posts.
- Selection Procedure – PST Physical Standard Test, SSB Interview (Part I&II), Medical Examination.
- Website – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Category – Government Job.
- Application Form Availability – 12-Dec-2016
- Mode to Apply – Online.
- Interview Date – Feb 2017 to April 2017.
Qualification – Candidates have to clear the 12th Board exam with aggregate 70% marks and at least 50% mark in Physics, Chemistry and Math (PCM) in English.
Age Limit – Age should be 17 to 19 ½ years old.
- Aspirants have to visit the official website.
- Search the Indian Navy Officer Recruitment Notice 2016.
- Read the eligibility instruction thoroughly.
- Fill the Navy Application Form with valid details.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Attach required documents for the Officer post.
- Make payment accordingly.
- Submit the registration form and save it in the system.
- Take a printout for further use.
Those who apply offline can send the same copy of the application form to this address – Post Box – 4, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi, 110011 enclosed with 10th/12th mark sheet and self-attested photograph.
Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Physical Standard Test, SSB Part – 1/2 and Medical Examination. First of all, candidates have to clears Indian Navy PST Test, in any point the applicants cannot fulfill the norm they have to back on same day. Afterward, qualified candidates have to pass SSB Part – I Interview which composed of Intelligence Test (IT), Picture Perception and Discussion Test. Then they have to go through the SSB Part – II Test which possesses Psychological Testing, Group Testing, and Personal Interview. Selected aspirants will undergo Medical Exam.
Once the assortment process will over the final merit list can be declared by the officials. Candidates can check their name in Indian Navy Merit List 2016. They will get a call for further process. To enquire latest Government job please visit our homepage.