- 1 Indian Army Apply Online TGC 125 Course Jul 2017 Notification, Merit List
- 1.1 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Brief Description about Indian Army Bharti 2016:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Posts:
- 1.4 Indian Army Entry Scheme 2016:
army technical gradute training, indian army tgc 125 merit list, indian army tgc course, indian army tgc-125 course, indian army tgc-125 eligibility, indian army tgc-125 vacancy, technical graduate course, technical graduate course cutoff, tgc-125, tgc-125 call letters, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Apply Online TGC 125 Course Jul 2017 Notification, Merit List
Good news for the unemployed who are looking for the Indian Army Job 2017. The Government has announced to recruit eligible and motivated candidates for Indian Army. This Application is for male married/unmarried Graduates for Technical Graduate Course 125 commence from July 2017 at Indian Military Academy. Shortlisted applicants have to go through the Physical Standard Test, SSB Interviews and Medical Examination.
Indian Army Application Form 2016 will available soon on the official website. Job seekers can apply before the last date. Few details regarding Indian Army Vacancy are given in article below.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Mechanical – 4 Posts.
- Computer Science/Comp Technology/M.Sc – 06 Posts.
- Civil Engineering – 11 Posts.
- Electronics – 2 Posts.
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 2 Posts.
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts.
- Micro-electronics and Microwave – 1 Post.
- Electronics & Tele-Communication/Satellite Comm. – 7 Posts.
- Electrical – 5 Posts.
Brief Description about Indian Army Bharti 2016:
- The Board Name – Indian Army.
- Vacancy Name – Various.
- Website – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Category – Government Job.
- Interview Date – Update Soon.
- Assortment Process – Academic Merit List, PST Test, SSB Part I&II Interview and Medical Examination.
- Application Availability – Update Soon.
- Mode to Apply – Online.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Posts:
Qualification – Candidates must have to clear Engineering Degree or Pursuing final years can apply for the Indian Army TGC – 125.
Age Limit – Aspirants should be in between 20 to 27 years as on 1st July 2017.
Note – Contenders must note that the minimum Educational Qualification for Induction into 125th Technical Graduate Course is B.Tech Degree. So, to become eligible for induction into Indian Army TGC-125 Course postulants studying in final year of engineering should complete all the formalities like written, practical, backlogs, projects, viva-voce etc.
Pay Scale for the Indian Army Training Grad Course – 125:
Candidates who will appoint for the job can get Stipend of Rs.21,000/- Per Month. (Rs.15,000/- as pay in Pay Band and Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-).
How to Apply for the Indian Army 125th TGC 2017:
- Visit on the official webpage.
- Open the Indian Army Recruitment Notice 2016.
- Read the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload recent photo and signature.
- Attach scanned copy of required certificates.
- Submit the form and save it.
- Take 2 copies of printout and roll number generated by system.
Indian Army Entry Scheme 2016:
First of all candidates were shortlisted according to their academic merit and have to pass the Physical Standard Test (PST Test). Selected applicants will SSB Part – 1 interviewed by Psychologist, (GTO)Group Testing Officer. Those who pass have to attend Service Selection Board Part –II interview followed by Medical Examination.
Merit List of Indian Army tgc-125:
For every level separate merit will be generated by the officials. Name of the selected candidates will mention in the Indian Army Final Merit List 2016. For more information regarding Government Vacancy 2016 please visit our homepage.