Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct selection for the Clerk VI vacancies. The candidates who are applied for the IBPS Clerk 6 Notification will have the selection details soon on the official website. The candidates can follow our web portal regularly for more details of above notification. There is a large number of applicants for IBPS jobs. The aspirants need to prepare well to withstand in the competition. The tips & tricks required to prepare well for the IBPS jobs will be updated in the article below. The contenders can stay in touch with this article regularly for latest updates.
IBPS Clerk Prelims & Mains Exam Strategy Tips & Approach To Qualify
The aspirants who are going to write IBPS clerk 6 exams in the coming days are eagerly waiting to know how to attempt clerk 6 exams based on the review of the week. Here we are trying to give you approach to the exam which would help the aspirants to crack IBPS clerk 6 exams. The contenders can visit the official site for more details of selection.
Brief Details of IBPS Clerk 6 Exam Strategy
- Association Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Post Name: Clerk VI Jobs.
- Article Category: IBPS Jobs Strategic Tips.
- Selection Process: Written Test.
- Oficial Website: www.ibps.in
Approach to IBPS Clerk 6 Exam
The first thing the aspirants are requested to do is to reach the exam hall on time as many students were not allowed to enter the exam hall as they could not reach the exam hall on time. All your efforts will be wasted if you could not reach the exam hall on time.
Section Wise Approach for IBPS Clerk 6 Selection
Numerical Ability –
- In this section don’t spend more than 30 minutes.
- There will be 10 to 15 question on calculation(simplification) basis first attempt these questions.
- After these try to do series or DI questions which will be for 5 marks.
- Do some theory questions till you can use 30 minutes.
- Don’t spend much time on the single question as there will be sectional cutoff you have to clear.
- You can easily attempt 22 to 27 questions.
Analytic Reasoning –
- This section could be scoring if you are practicing daily.
- In this section, you score around 30 and more if you have good approach.
- First, try to solve syllogism and Inequality questions which will fetch you 10 marks.
- Then you can go for coding which will be for 5 marks.
- You can attempt square or circle problem person facing center inside and outside questions.
- Try to do select easy question so that you can save time for questions.
- Do these section in 30 minutes.
- If you have good command in English you can score around 35 to 40 easily.
- Do cloze test first which will give 10 marks.
- Secondly, solve passage for 10 marks.
- You can try error detecting question which could be for 5 marks.
- After solving these question according to your flexibility solve other questions.
- Spend not more than 30 minutes.
Computer and General Sections –
- These sections are considered as the highest scoring sections.
- You can do both sections in 25 to 30 minutes.
- Never attempt questions in which you are not sure.
Best Books for IBPS Jobs Preparation
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal||This book is ideal for cracking the Reasoning section of IBPS Clerk exam|
|General Intelligence/Test of Reasoning by S. Thorpe||Practicing questions from this book will help you ace the Reasoning section|
|Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude by P.K. Mittal||Extra practice for Reasoning abilities test in IBPS Clerical Cadre exam|
|Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Prasad & Uma Sinha||Studying English and practicing questions from this book will help you solve many questions in IBPS Clerk English section|
|Objective General English by RS Agarwal||This book is most recommended for Bank Jobs exam preparation|
|Objective English by Thorpe||Once you are done with RS Agarwal book, solve questions from this book also for IBPS Clerk exam|
|New IBPS-CWE Bank Clerk Guide for Prelim & Main Exams 5th English Edition||This book contains theory and illustrations, as well as questions and is recommended for both prelims and mains exam.|
|30 Model Papers IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary Examination by Arihant Experts||Solving IBPS Clerk mock test papers will boost your preparation, help analyze present performance and guide you to work on your strengths and weaknesses.|
|IBPS-V Bank Clerk Preliminary Examination Success Master by Experts Compilation||Specifically designed for IBPS Clerk V, this book will help you learn short tricks to solve questions of numerical ability, reasoning ability & English language.|
|Target IBPS Bank Clerk Preliminary & Mains – 20 Practice Sets Workbook with CD||There are 20 practice sets in this book including 5 for preliminary exam and 15 for the main exam. The questions are tailored for IBPS Clerk Preparation.|