IBPS Clerk CWE VI Mor & Eve Shift Review 26th Nov 2016 Cut off
Aspirants can check IBPS Clerk CWE VI Mor & Eve Shift Review 26th Nov with Cut off. Finally, the aspirants have written the online prelims exam of IBPS clerk VI on 26th November 2016 in both morning and evening shifts successfully. The interested candidates who have written the online exam desperately wanted to know what could be the expected cutoff for written exam. After discussing with different students we have come to a conclusion that the exam for both shifts more or less is of the same difficulty level. Below we have given the expected cutoff of IBPS clerk 6 by considering morning and evening 26th November 2016 exam.
Review of IBPS clerk 6 mornings and evening 26th November 2016 exam section wise
- Both the morning and evening shift section of numerical aptitude – Time consuming moderate level ( 17 to 22 questions normal candidate easily attempt
- English section for both shifts was – Easy (up to 20 question a normal candidate can attempt )
- Difficulty level for reasoning solving ability for both shift – (moderate 15 to 20 question one can easily attempt )
Expected cutoff for IBPS Clerk 6 Prelims
The expected cutoff for written exam of clerk 6 for different category is given below
- Expected cutoff for general candidates will be around – 40+
- OBC candidates can expect cutoff around-35+
- For SC candidates the cutoff would be -30+
- ST candidates cutoff will be around -25+
The above cutoff given is just an expected the actual cutoff may vary. The actual cutoff will be known only when the official results are announced. The aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with this website to know updates for IBPS clerk 6 written exam result.