- 1 HTET Online Apply 2017 Notification, Admit Card @htet.nic.in Syllabus
HTET Online Apply 2017 Notification, Admit Card @htet.nic.in Syllabus
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2016-17 has released notification. HTET has been issued by Board of School Education Haryana. The Online Applications for Haryana Teacher recruitment in Oct/ Nov 2017 and may apply on before the Nov 2017 at the website portal. The online applications fee payment can be made by Nov 2017. The candidates fulfill the Required Haryana Teacher notification eligibility may apply Online for the Teacher Eligibility Test by ensuring the detailed Eligibility as given below. For more details about education qualification, application fees, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam date, admit card as given below.
Brief Details About HTET 2017 Recruitment
Name of the Department: BSEH (Board of School Education Haryana).
Name of the Test: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET).
Category Name: Eligibility Test.
Website : www.htet.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for HTET 2017
The candidates who have passed minimum educational qualifications as delineated in the service rules relating to the teachers of all the three levels. Those Aspirants are eligible to take the test HTET which will be conducted for the following three levels.
- For classes I to V (Primary Teacher).
- classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher).
- For a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher).
Level 1 : Primary Teacher(I to V):
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed and appearing in final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Level 2: Trained Graduate Teacher (VI to VIII)
Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and appearing in final year of 4 years BA/B.Com Ed.
Level 3: Post Graduate Teacher
Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. fro a recognized university.
HTET 2017 Exam Dates
|S.NO||Date of Exam||Category||Timings||Duration|
|1||01/02/2017||Level 1||11:00- 1:00 PM||2 hours 30 minutes|
|2||01/02/2017||Level 2||2:00-4:30 PM||2 hours 30 minutes|
|3||20/02/2017||Level 3||11:00- 1:00 PM||2 hours 30 minutes|
Exam Pattern for Haryana Teacher 2017
- The questions will be objective type/ multiple choice question.
- Each questions carrying one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking.
HTET Syllabus 2017
The postulants who are appearing the exam and for more details about exam syllabus will be available on the official web portal.
How to apply online HTET 2017
- The Applicants who are appearing for the exam go to visit the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Read the instructions carefully and fulfill all correct details.
- You must have your degrees and all other details.
- Upload a scanned photo and signature.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout.
- Starting date for online application form: Oct/ Nov 2017.
- Last date for online registration: November 2017.
- Last date for fees payment: November 2017.
- Date of exam issuing the admit card: Dec 2017.
- Exam date: 24th Dec 2017.
HTET Admit Card 2017
The Aspirants who are applying for this HTET exam can download admit card from 16th Jan 2016 to before the date of examination. All exam details available in hall ticket. Admit card can download by using registration number and date of birth. The candidates must have brought hall ticket and identity proof in the examination hall.