- 1 HSSC Admit Card TGT Forest Guard Operator Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1 Over View of Haryana SSC Forest Guard Notification 2017
- 1.2 Tentative Dates:
- 1.3 Selection Process:
- 1.4 Haryana SSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.5 Haryana SSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017
- 1.6 Haryana SSC Supervisor TGT Admit Card 2017
- 1.7 Steps to Download Admit Card:
- 1.8 Result & Merit List for Haryana SSC Forest Guard 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2459 Forest Guard, Sub Divisional Clerk, TGT Sanskrit and other Post. The applicants who are interested and eligible can apply through online mode from 16th Jan 2017 to 15th Feb 2017.
HSSC Admit Card TGT Forest Guard Operator Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017
The aspirants who have applied for this post can download HSSC Admit Card 2017 before the date of examination. The candidates who are searching for the exam pattern, the syllabus will be available given this article. For more details about Haryana SSC to refer given article.
Haryana SSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
Over View of Haryana SSC Forest Guard Notification 2017
Name of the Authority: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name: Forest Guard, Water Pump Operator, TGT Sanskrit, and the Supervisor Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 2459 Posts.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Category: Admit Card & Syllabus.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
|Initial date for online application||16th January 2017|
|Closing date for submitting the online application form||15th February 2017.|
|Admit card issuing date||Available Soon.|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon.|
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Haryana SSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2017
- The written exam consists of 5 sections i.e given here.
- English Language.
- Hindi Language.
- General science.
- General Maths.
- General Intelligence.
- Verbal Ability.
- Fill in Blanks.
- Spot the Errors.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- One Word Substitution.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Cloze test etc.
- Comprehension etc.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Noun forms.
- Usage of Words.
- Parts of Speech.
- Verbal Ability.
- Science & Technology in India etc.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-verbal series.
- Figures Classification.
- Visual Memory.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
Note: For more details about Haryana SSC exam pattern and syllabus to check official notice given below link.
Haryana SSC Supervisor TGT Admit Card 2017
The call letter will be available soon on the official web portal. The contenders who are going to appear in the exam can download admit card before two days of the examination. Hall ticket can be downloaded by using application number and password/DOB. Admit card download process given below here.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Log on to the open the official website is www.hssc.gov.in
- Search for the link named Haryana SSC Admit Card 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link to Admit card.
- Fill the required details that are reg number and password/ date of birth.
- Admit card will appear n the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a print out.
- All details about HSSC exam such as exam date, time & exam center available in the call letter.
- Candidates must bring hall tickets along with pass photo, original identity proof and other required to the exam hall.
Result & Merit List for Haryana SSC Forest Guard 2017
The result and merit list will be announced soon on the official website. The postulants can check the result, who are qualified written exam then called for interview. The job seekers who have appeared in the interview, those are must bring required certificates to the interview. The applicants who are selected for the interview, those names appear in the merit list. Merit list will depend on the written exam and interview.
For more updates, candidates can need to stay connected with this page regularly.