- 1 GMCH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016 Exam Pattern Result/Merit list
GMCH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016 Exam Pattern Result/Merit list
Notification for the recruitment of “Group C” has been recently released by the GMCH board. This recruitment includes the posts of Staff nurses on a temporary basis in Specialty Hospitals, Mental health institute, etc. The candidates who have applied for this post can check the details regarding GMCH Exam pattern 2016, Admit card, Results & other details in the below mentioned article.
GMCH recruitment 2016 Details in Brief:
Exam Name: Group C Staff Nurse Written Exam.
Exam Mode: Online Written Exam.
Notice about: GMHC Gr C Syllabus.
Selection Procedure for the Exam GMCH 2016:
The selection procedure takes place in the form of written test which consists of the two parts, Part-1 & Part-2.
Part-1 Consist of the following subjects:
- Should possess the subject knowledge of concerned post (nursing/paramedical)-70 Marks.
- Proficiency in language-8 Marks.
- Aptitude test/Personality Assessment/Computer skills-12 Marks.
- Total marks for the Part-1 test-90 Marks.
Part-2 Consist of the following subjects:
Related marks of the higher education – 4 Marks will be added. According to the division, they have scored in their higher education.
- For 1st Division applicants – 4 Marks will be added.
- For 2nd Division applicants – 3 Marks will be added.
- For 3rd Division applicants – 2 Marks will be added.
Candidates who possess relevant work experience – 4 Marks will be added.
Computer skills not less than six months of computer diploma – 2 Marks will be added.
Total marks added in the part-2 Process: 10 Marks.
Admit card for GMCH Staff Nurse Exam 2016:
Aspirants can collect their admit card/ hall ticket few days before the exam. The admit cards are uploaded by the officials on the website. Candidates can download the entry cards from the website. Procedure to download the GMCH Hall Ticket 2016 are as follows:
- Applicants need to have the valid Email-ID which cannot be shared with others.
- Visit the official website of the GMCH.
- Click on the Vacancies link.
- Click on the Admit card link.
- Give the registration number/application number & click on submit.
- Download the Admit card and take the printout.
- A copy of Call letter/Admit card will be sent to the applicants through Email-ID.
GMCH Merit list 2016 for Written test:
The Provisional final list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by them in Part-1 & Part-2. If both the candidates together secure equal marks in the merit list then the candidate elder in age will be given first priority for selection.
There will be no personal interview.
The aspirants will be called for the counselling in the ration of 1:3 from the merit list of eligible candidates. Counselling will be held for the verification of original documents of the shortlisted candidates, allotment of seats, etc.
For other details, applicants need to stay tuned with us regularly.
Official link :www.gmch.gov.in