- 1 Coal India MT Apply Online 1319 Management Trainee Jobs Notification 2017
- 1.1 Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Post Wise Vacancy details:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited Notification 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates:
- 1.5 How to Coal India MT 2017 Apply Online:
- 1.6 Coal India Management Trainee Admit Card 2017
- 1.7 Result & Merit List for Coal India Limited MT Exam 2017
- 1.8 Coal India Limited Management Trainee Official Notice 2017
Coal India Limited (CIL) has recently released recruitment notification 2017. Coal India has invites recruitment for 1319 Vacancies of Management Trainee Posts. The candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs in India can grab this best chance.
Coal India MT Apply Online 1319 Management Trainee Jobs Notification 2017
Eligible and interested can apply through Online mode. The application dates start from 5th Jan 2017 to 3rd Feb 2017. For more details Coal India Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fees, important date and how to apply to refer given article. Candidates can need to stay touch with us for more info.
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
Association Name: Coal India Limited (CIL).
Available Vacancies: 1319 Positions.
Post Name: Management Trainee Posts.
Application Process: Online Mode.
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs.
Post Wise Vacancy details:
- Finance & Accounts : 257 Posts.
- Electrical: 198 Posts.
- Mechanical: 196 Posts.
- Mining: 191 Posts.
- Personnel & HR: 134 Posts.
- Civil: 100 Post.
- Geology: 76 Posts.
- Material Management: 44 Posts.
- Environment: 25 Posts.
- Sales & Marketing : 21 Posts.
- Legal: 20 Posts.
- System/IT: 20 Posts.
- Industrial Engineering: 12 Posts.
- Electronics & Telecommunication : 08 Posts.
- Rajbhasha: 07 Posts.
- Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation) : 04 Posts.
- Community Development: 03 Posts.
- Public Relation: 03 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited Notification 2017
Candidates should have completed Graduation, BE, B.Tech, AMIE, B. Sc, CA, ICWA, Post Graduation or Diploma from any recognized university.
Maximum age limit must be 30 years as per 01/12/2016.
- OBC category candidates: 03 years.
- SC/ ST category candidates: 05 years.
- PWD category candidates: 10 years.
- General/ OBC category applicants to pay application fees: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ST/ PWD category candidates: No Fees:
Pay bond is Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/-
Selection will be based on their below rounds.
- Computer Based Online Exam.
|Starting date for online registration application form with fees||5th Jan 2017.|
|Last date for submitting online application form||3rd Feb 2017.|
|Admit card issuing date||Available Soon.|
|Date of Examination||26th March 2017.|
How to Coal India MT 2017 Apply Online:
- Postulants need to visit the official page.
- Search for the Coal India Recruitment 2017 the home page.
- Click on the relevant link from the list.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Applicants need to upload the documents required, pass photo and signature.
- Pay the registration fee as per requirement.
- Click on the submit option.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Coal India Management Trainee Admit Card 2017
The hall ticket will be issued on the official website. contenders can download it 2 weeks prior to the exam. Admit card can be downloaded by using reg number and exam pattern. Exam date, time & venue will mention on the Exam Admit Card. The exam schedules will be available shortly on the official website
Result & Merit List for Coal India Limited MT Exam 2017
The results and merit list of written exam will be declared soon on the official web page. The declaration date of results will be intimated soon on official site. The qualified candidates will have a merit list based on the cutoff. The cutoff marks will be announced after the announcement of results.
For more details about Coal India Limited, Management Trainee to visit official notice given below link.