- 1 CGPSC SSE Notification 293 Jobs 2017 State Services Apply Online, Admit Card
- 1.1 Over View of CGPSC State Services Notification 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC State Services
- 1.3 How to Apply:
- 1.4 CGPSC State Services Admit Card
- 1.5 Result & Merit List for Chhattisgarh PSC State Service
- 1.6 Click Here for CGPSC State Service Notification
The Chhattisgarh PSC State Services Notification 2017 has currently released the recruitment. CGPSC (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission) has published the post for 293 Various Vacancies of ,Dy. Collector, Tax Inspector and other post through state service exam. The postulants who are searching for latest govt jobs in Chhattisgarh use this opportunity.
CGPSC SSE Notification 293 Jobs 2017 State Services Apply Online, Admit Card
Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online. For details about CGPSC state service that is the age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fees, pay scale to refer given article.
Over View of CGPSC State Services Notification 2017
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Dy. Superintendent of Police, Transport Sub-Inspector, Excise Sub- Inspector, District Excise Officer, Assistant Jailor and other posts.
Number of Posts: 293 Various vacancies.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Mode of Application: Online.
CGPSC Vacancy Details :
- Naib Tehsildar (Subordinate Civil Service): 81 posts.
- G. C. Subordinate Accounts Service officer (Finance & Planning Dept): 40 posts.
- State Police Service: 34 posts.
- Cooperative Inspector or Cooperative Extension Officer: 32 posts.
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 22 posts.
- Child Development Project Officer (Dept of Women & Child Development) : 16 posts.
- Assistant Superintendent: 14 posts.
- State Financial Service: 11 posts.
- Deputy Register (Commercial Tax Registrar dept): 11 posts.
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector): 10 posts.
- Assistant jail superintendent: 06 posts.
- Assistant Register (Cooperative Dept): 04 posts.
- Labour Officer: 03 posts.
- Commercial Tax Service: 03 posts.
- Assistant Director (Tribal & Scheduled Caste Development Dept): 02 posts.
- Deputy Register (Commercial Tax Registrar dept): 02 posts.
- Superintendent (District Jail Dept): 01 posts.
- District Female Children Development Officer: 01 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for CGPSC State Services
The postulants should have completed graduate from any recognized university. For more details regarding to qualification to check official notification.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per govt rules.
- General category candidates to pay application fees: Rs.400/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates to pay application fees: Rs.300/- through challan.
The aspirants who have qualified in CGPSC combined competitive exam will get a great amount of pay scale as per the government rules.
The selection process will be conducted 3 phases.
- Preliminary exam.
- Mains exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Starting date for online application form: From 5th December 2016.
- Last date for submitting online application form: 3rd Jan 2017.
- Date of prelims exam: 19th Feb 2017.
- Date of mains exam: 18th,19th,20th,21st May 2017.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the department.
- Click on the official notice available at the official notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the recruitment.
- Click on the application form and fill all the necessary details in online application form.
- Insert the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph & signature.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
CGPSC State Services Admit Card
The organization will issue the hall ticket few weeks prior to the examination on his CGPSC homepage. Postulants need to download admit card from the official website. We are suggesting to carry it in the examination hall without fail, that is will be the original identification proof and call letter for all applicants. For more information regarding latest govt Job to visit our website.
Result & Merit List for Chhattisgarh PSC State Service
Job seeker can check the results. The aspirants who are cleared written the exam (prelims & mains), which is followed by an interview. The applicants who are selected for the interview, that candidate must bring original documentations to the interview. Condensers have a qualified interview, those candidates names appeared in the merit list. Merit list will be based on their performance in the interview.
For brief details about Chhattisgarh PSC state service recruitment to visit official notification given below link.