Every year Diploma Admissions was conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) in the Haryana State. As usual this year also HSTES had published the Diploma admissions notification. Interested candidates may apply for the Haryana Diploma Admissions 2018 through online mode. Candidates who are seeking for the Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test- DET(L) now can check the Haryana DET(L) Application Form 2018 details from this article. It is a state level entrance exam to screen the students for providing admission in Diploma Engg-Lateral Entry in the state. Students can check here the complete details of Haryana various Diploma courses admission and DET(L) eligibility, application fee, application process, exam pattern, admit card, date of examination, result, merit list, counseling, etc.
HSTES Diploma Admissions 2018 Haryana DET(L) Application Form
Haryana State Technical Education Society Panchkula will be starting application process from 2nd week of April 2018. Aspirants who are interested in taking the Diploma courses have to fill the form and clear in the entrance exam conducted by the HSTES. Entrance exam for Lateral Entry Diploma Engineering will be held on the 3rd week of May 2018. For more details of Diploma courses admission scroll down the page and check it.
Details of Haryana Diploma Admission Courses:-
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test 2018 (DET-L) is every year conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society Panchkula for providing admission in diploma courses which are given below. candidates can check the Diploma courses admission process and course duration from the below table.
||Duration of the Course
|Diploma in Engineering
||Merit of 10th class/ssc examination or equivalent qualifying examination
|Lateral Entry-Diploma in Engineering(L)
||Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test i.e. DET (L)-2018
|Diploma in Pharmacy
||Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of percentage of Qualifying Examination
Brief Details of Haryana Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test 2018:-
Name of the Association: Haryana State Technical Education Society.
Name of Examination: Lateral Entry Diploma Entrance Test(DET(L)).
Admission into Diploma Courses.
Mode of Application: Online.
Initial Date to Apply: April 2018.
Final Date to Apply: April 2018.
Date of Exam: April 2018.
Category: Release of Notification.
Official Web Page: www.hstes.org.in
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana DET(L) 2018 & Diploma Admissions:-
- The student has to pass the class 10th/SSC examination with Science & Mathematics and have to secure at least 35% marks (33% in case of SC/ST/KM category) at the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit.
The Processing Charges:
- Rs. 500/- for general category.
- Rs. 200/- for all reserved category of Haryana (SC/BC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/GIRLS).
Important Dates For Application Process:-
||In the 2nd Week of April 2018
|Start Date to Apply for DET(L)
|Last Date to Apply for DET(L)
|DET(L) Conducted on
|Result of DET(L) exam
||Last week of May
||In the Last Week of May 2018
Haryana DET(L) Application Process:-
- Firstly visit the official website of Haryana State Technical Education Society.
- Look for the Link of “Apply Online Link for Diploma Engg Courses” and click on it.
- Choose the course and apply online mode.
- Fill the application form correctly without any mistake and
- Make the payment through online mode.
- Upload the signature and Photocopy.
- Submit the application form by click on the submit option.
- Take the hard copy of registration form for future usage.
Click Here to get the DET(L) Application Form 2018
Hall Ticket of Haryana DET(L) 2018:-
Students can download the Diploma Entrance Test- Lateral Entry Admit Card 2018 from the website. To get the admit card, students have to enter their roll number at the time of downloading. Admit card will be issued one week before the exam date on the main web page of HSTES. Candidates must carry the Haryana DET(L) 2018 Admit Card to enter the examination hall.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern For DET(L) 2017:-
- Question Paper: There will be a composite online entrance test of 100 minutes duration consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions of 1 mark each having the equal distribution of English, General Awareness, and Aptitude, Mathematics, Science. Questions will be in English only. There is no negative answer for the wrong answer.
- Syllabus: 10+2 (Standard) of Board of School Education Haryana.
HSTES DET(L) 2018 Result:-
Haryana Diploma Entrance Test-Lateral Entry Result 2018 will announce very soon on the official web page. The DET(L) Result will be provided through online mode only. Candidates can check the Diploma entrance exam result by using registration number, after the declaration. On the basis of the result, a separate merit list will be prepared.
After the announcement of the result, DET(L) counseling will conduct in the month of May/June 2018. At the time of counseling, students have to make the choices for college and course in which they want to get admission. The admission will be provided according to the student’s preference and rank obtained in the entrance exam.
Stay touch with us to know the latest information.