BSSC Municipal Manager Admit Card 2016-17 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
BSSC (Bihar Staff Selection Commission) Municipal Manager Recruitment has released notification 2017. BSSC has invited the applicants to fill various vacancies of Municipal Manager Posts. This Recruitment 2017 apply Online Application Form for 152 latest Bihar Government Jobs. Applicants can check the vacancy details, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for Bihar Municipal Manager Posts. Here we are providing the BSSC for the applied aspirants of notifications vacancies. For more information regarding post to check given below details or check the official website.
Brief Details about BSSC Municipal Manager
Name of the organization : Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
Post Name : Municipal Manager Posts.
Number of Posts : 152 posts.
Apply Mode : Online.
Job location : Bihar.
Website : www.bssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Exam Pattern
- Bihar has issued BSSC Municipal Manager syllabus and exam pattern for applying Applicants of the exam.
- The Aspirants need to know about the concepts before appearing for exams.
- The test pattern will help condensers to prepare for the examination quickly. Here we are providing the Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Exam Pattern 2016 which may be useful to prepare for the exam.
- The exam will contain 70 Marks.
|A||1. Public Administration Organisation Behavior and Personal Management- 25 M
2. Indian History, Culture and Geography with special reference to Bihar- 10 M
|B||1.General Studies -10 M
2. Indian History, Culture & Geography with special reference to Bihar- 10 M
|C||1. Indian Polity & Indian Economy – 10 M
2. General Mental Ability -05 M
BSSC Municipal Manger Exam Syllabus
Indian History, Culture and Geography:
- Society, Religion, Literature, Art, and Architecture.
- Geographical Features.
- Pre-History–The Satavahanas, Ikshvakus.
- It’s Impact on History and Culture.
- Literature, Art, and Architecture.
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement.
- The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi.
- Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, & International.
- General Science.
- Environmental issues.
- The economy of India and Gujarat.
- International Relations & Events.
- Geography of India.
- Society, Culture & Heritage of Gujarat.
- Disaster Management.
- History of Modern India and Indian National Movement.
General Overview of Indian Constitution:
- Nature of the Indian Constitution.
- Indian Political Parties.
- Amendment Process to the Constitution.
- Structure and functions of Indian Government.
- Welfare Mechanisms in India.
Planning in India and Indian Economy:
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Money, Banking & Public Finance.
- Indian Economic Policies.
- Meaning and Measurements of Growth.
- Availability of Natural Resources and Development.
General Mental Ability:
- Alphabet Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Number & Ranking.
- Time Sequence Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Starting Date For Online Applications : 21st November 2016.
- Last Date For Online Applications : 19th December 2016.
BSSC Admit Card
The condensers can start downloading the admit card from the website before few days of written examination. The hall ticket will be available on the website. Intimation for the downloading letter will be sent mail. The applicants can follow the below instructions and start downloading the admit cards.
How to Download BSSC Admit Card:
- Open the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter the required details in the available field on the screen.
- The postulants are required to use registration number/date of birth/ password for downloading the admit card.
- Click on submit button and then admit card will appear on Screen.
- Download and take a print out.
- All exam details available in admit card.
For more details about exam syllabus, exam pattern, cutoff, exam result and other details to visit the official web site.