BOB SO Exam Pattern 2016 Specialist Officer Syllabus, Interview Date
Candidates who applied for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer 2016 can get the BOB Exam Pattern/Syllabus Online. We are here to give you an overview of the SO Exam Pattern which can help in studying and getting prepared. For better aspects, you can download last year model paper which will be very effective for good knowledge and it can easily available on the official website. To get more information about BOB SO Job notice and other related details read our article below.
Recently Bank of Baroda has invited Application forms for 1039 posts. Registration Forms are available from 9th to 29th November 2016.
Exam Pattern for Bank of Baroda SO 2016:
Bank of Baroda Specialist officer Exam will be consist of 200 marks (50 marks for each subject) have to complete in 120 minutes. It can help in analyzing the topics and getting prepared accordingly. The paper comes in English/Hindi language and if Bank reserves any modification in the exam structure will be intimated in the official website.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Composite Time|
BOB Scale II Syllabus 2016:
A candidate who applied for the Specialist officer vacancy can get the syllabus on the official website. We can provide few important topics below which helps in preparation.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Percentages, Simplification, Number System, Data Interpretation, Times and Work, Average, HCF/LCM, Ration and Proportion, Profit/Loss.
- Reasoning – No. The ranking, Cubes and Dice, Arithmetical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Mirror Images, Alphabet Series, Decision Making.
- English Language – Antonyms, Article, Synonyms, Unseen Passage, Comprehension, Verbs, Synonyms, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Adverbs, Tenses.
Admit Card for BOB JMG/S-I 66:
Once the candidates have done with the application process can get the hall ticket on the official web page. It is one of the important things so carry it to the examination center without fail. We can suggest downloading call letter 10 days prior to the exam. For more details about latest Government Job news visit our homepage
Result of BOB SMG/Scale IV 41:
The final result will be declared by the board on the official website after few months for the exam. End Result will be based on the written exam, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. You can get the BOB SO Result date notice in advance by the officials.
Cut off Mark:
The board will provide the cutoff mark which candidates have to achieve to qualify for next round. SC, ST, OBC cut off mark will be updated soon by the Bank of Baroda Dept.
1st merit list can be prepared on the basis of written exam and those who select can undergo GD & Interview. BOB SO Final Merit List uploads by the officials and so please waits for the official notice.
Overview of the BOB SO Scale II Notification 2016:
- Conducting Authority – Bank of Baroda (BOB).
- Vacancy Name – Specialist Officer (Scale I/II/III/IV).
- No. of Post – 1039.
- Assortment Process – Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Website – www.bankofbaroda.com
- Category – Government Job.
- Location – PAN India.
- Notice – BOB SO Syllabus/Exam Pattern.