- 1 APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2016, Syllabus, Admit Card
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2016, Syllabus, Admit Card
This is the notice for the candidates who are looking for the AP PCS Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Those who applied for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group – II vacancy can get on the official website. It can help in better preparation and analyze the time duration while practicing. Aspirants are advice to download last year model paper which provides a rough idea of exam pattern/syllabus.
Recently Andhra Pradesh PSC had invited the 982 application form for APPSC Group-2 Jobs. The process is going till 10th December 2016 so register online as soon as possible. Few details are given in the article below.
AP PSC Deputy Tahsildar Exam Pattern 2016:
The board has decided to take Screening Test and Written Exam to find eligible applicants. Written exam consists of 450 marks whereas screening test is 150 marks. We can mention the exam pattern below.
- Screening Test – 150 Marks.
- Written Exam –
(Paper – I): 150 Marks
- General Studies and Mental Ability.
(Paper – II): 150 Marks
- History of Andhra Pradesh & Cultural Movements.
- General Overview of Indian Constitution.
(Paper – III): 150 Marks
- Planning of Economy Contemporary and Development in Rural Society.
Syllabus for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Sr. Accountant 2016:
The candidates who are applying for the job can get the exam syllabus here which is published by the officials. We can also suggest downloading the previous year solved paper for better preparation.
- Current Affairs – Issues of National & International importance in politics, Sports, Culture, Governance, Society, Science, Economics, Technology etc.
- Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism, Judicial Review, Directive Principles of State Policy, Local Government, Tribal Area Administrative.
- Economic Development of India – Pre-Independence India Economy, Liberalization, Privatization, Globalization, Role of Agriculture and Green Revolution Industrial Policies of Independence India.
- Events of National International Importance, General Science, Geography, Economic Development, Data Analysis etc.
Details of AP Public Service Comm Gr – 2 Notice 2016:
- Authority Name – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
- No. of Posts – 982.
- Vacancy for – APPSC Group – II.
- Category – State Govt. Job.
- Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Notice – APPSC Exam Pattern/ Syllabus.
- Exam Date – Update Soon.
Admit Card for PSC Andhra Pradesh Asst Commercial Tax Officer 2016:
The board will provide the hall ticket on the official website after the application process will over. Download the call letter 10 days prior to the exam and carry it on the examination center without fail. To get the latest news regarding APPSC Government Job visit our website.
Result of Andhra Pradesh APPSC Gr-ii 2016:
Once the exam commenced on the specific date the APPSC Group – II Result will be declared on the official website. Details about SC, ST, OBC AP PSC Gr-2 Cutoff Marks and Andhra Pradesh PSC Merit List will be uploading soon by the officials.