- 1 APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2016 Syllabus, Expected Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC
- 1.1 Brief Details about APPSC Group 2 2016
- 1.2 APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016
- 1.3 APPSC Group 2 Paper I Syllabus 2016 -General Science
- 1.4 APPSC Group 2 Paper II Syllabus 2016
- 1.5 APPSC Group 2 Paper III Syllabus 2016 – Planing in India and Indian Economy
- 1.6 Important Dates:
- 1.7 APPSC Admit Card 2016
- 1.8 Steps to download Admit Card
- 1.9 APPSC Cutoff 2016
APPSC Group 2 Admit Card 2016 Syllabus, Expected Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC
APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) Recruitment 2016 was published recently to fill 982 posts. The post is going to conduct written examination for the applicants who applied for Group 2 vacancies. APPSC group 2 syllabus and question paper to be available in Telugu and English languages. The applicants who are for this notification can check details and apply before the last date. This exam is conducted on the 26th February 2017 at different centers in the Andhra Pradesh State. For more the details of exam syllabus, exam pattern, cut off, admit card can look below.
Brief Details about APPSC Group 2 2016
Name of the Organization : APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission).
Post Name : Group 2 service (executive and non executive).
A number of the Posts : 982.
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh.
Website : apspsc.gov.in
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016
- APPSC is conducting the written exam for the aspirants who are applied group 2 vacancies.
- This year some small modifications are made by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
- The proposed Organization Syllabus will be uploaded.
- The exam is an object type.
- The question paper will be available Telugu and English languages.
- Selection Pattern: 1. Written test.
- The exam pattern having the details like subject name, the number of questions, marks given here.
|1||Paper I||General Science||150 Marks||150 Minutes.|
|2||Paper II||Section 1- Social & Cultural History of AP
Section 2- An Overview of the Indian Constitution
|150 Marks||150 Minutes.|
|3||Paper III||Planing in India & Indian Economy||150 Marks||150 Minutes.|
APPSC Group 2 Paper I Syllabus 2016 -General Science
- Current affairs related to international, national & regional.
- Current Events of national and international importance.
- Social- Economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Disaster Management
- Data Analysis
- General Science & Information Technology
- Indian polity & governance
- The physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Logical reasoning, data interpretation, and analytical ability etc.
APPSC Group 2 Paper II Syllabus 2016
- Section I – Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Section II – An overview of the Indian Constitution.
APPSC Group 2 Paper III Syllabus 2016 – Planing in India and Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy.
- Money, Banking & Public Finance.
- Indian Economic Policies
- Meaning & Measurements of Growth
- Availability of Natural resources & Development.
- Contemporary Problems and Development of Andhra Pradesh(AP).
- Starting date for online application : 11th November 2016.
- Last date for online application : 10th December 2016.
- Exam Date: 26th Feb 2017.
APPSC Admit Card 2016
The candidates can start downloading the admit cards from the website before few days of examination. Mostly from 26th October admit card will be available on the website. The postulants can follow the below instructions and start downloading the admit cards.
Steps to download Admit Card
- The applicants who appear in the exam go to the website.
- Read carefully instructions for new recruitment.
- Click on the APSSC Group 2 admit card link.
- Enter the required details in the available fields on the screen.
- Click on submit button and then APPSC admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download hall ticket and take a print out.
APPSC Cutoff 2016
The Applicants need to gain at least Qualifying marks based on the category to get selected. APPSC cut off marks based on category wise SC/ ST / PH/ OBC/ GEN candidates. For more details about cutoff to check previous year cutoff.